Any suggestions on what to do?

Chago0122

I have this plant. It's Happy Frog, Kellogg's mix. I'm feeding it fox farm nutrients trio. I planted it around early March. I had it in a 65 gallon smart pot, but it started flowering almost instantaneously, so I took it out of the smart pot and threw it in this pot that was laying around. I didn't attend to it for a couple of weeks at least. When I saw it, it was yellow asf. I gave it Fish Fertilizer Alaskan since I thought it may be nitrogen deficiency. It got greener and a little better but now, not so good. Buds are not thick like the other plants. I'm posting a couple of other plants, so you could really tell the difference
20200601_164924.jpg
20200601_164921.jpg
20200601_164852.jpg
20200601_162239.jpg
20200601_162236.jpg

Im no expert, but I have seen multiple post from people who have had their plants flowering outside very early in the season. What I presume is happening is that in early March the light cycle induced your plants to flower. Now that the hours of daylight are longer she has reverted back to vegetative stage. The nutrient requirements are different between the 2 stages with the vegetative being more nitrogen dependent.

I had a few indoor plants 2 weeks into flower and then switched to vegetative stage for about 2 weeks before going back to flower. They turned out alright, not the best, but alright.

In the future you should consult a farmers almanac or another resources to verify how many hours of sunlight to expect. I would think putting plants outdoors in early March is way to soon and you would have better success waiting until the beginning of May. I don't really know, that's just my guess.

Im no expert, but I have seen multiple post from people who have had their plants flowering outside very early in the season. What I presume is happening is that in early March the light cycle induced your plants to flower. Now that the hours of daylight are longer she has reverted back to vegetative stage. The nutrient requirements are different between the 2 stages with the vegetative being more nitrogen dependent.

I had a few indoor plants 2 weeks into flower and then switched to vegetative stage for about 2 weeks before going back to flower. They turned out alright, not the best, but alright.

In the future you should consult a farmers almanac or another resources to verify how many hours of sunlight to expect. I would think putting plants outdoors in early March is way to soon and you would have better success waiting until the beginning of May. I don't really know, that's just my guess.

I'm positive you are correct. I have researched this issue since posting this thread. There are some negative and positive insight on the outcome of plants that have revegged. I'm from Los Angeles and we had a little rain this year in April, which is unheard of. This is a plant from last year that I planted in February. I'll keep you posted when buds, if any come on this bush.
20190929_155939.jpg
20190929_155933.jpg
20190929_155926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom