Anyone heard of ' Panama 99 red ' or 'Panama 99c red' strain??

Smokemupm8

Hey guys, ive got a girl thats just came into the world, now naming her has been a prob since i started as the writing in texta was smudged off partially - had ' something... d ' red seeds on it. Anyway i just decided to call em Redlight#1- test grow, but i spoke to my friend today about em and he said he d grown sum 'panama 99 red'?? seeds or something like that, so that got me thinking and the 'd' i thought was written maybe a smudged 'a', so she might be that panama 99c red or something, just gotta find out what that is tho? Any help appreciated. Cheers:thumb:

Yea its a strain google it, there is a bunch of info

Thanks EX, i had a look in a strain page and its "Cinderella 99'c99' X Panama Red" i saw pic of the bud and found bit info on it and that nugget looks fat n juicy like this weed my mate had last year. Im hopin that this is right as its a Sativa strain that id be happy to have as my mate doesnt have any more seed or clones off his last SOG Panama mother plant. So hahaha i am so lookin forward to seeing if i got lucky!!

Congrats dude

Hey Ex, Have you tried the Panama X Cinderella?? The buds i got from my mate were just chunky full of trichs and had a good kick after each toke.. Smooth smoke, great stone - i havent seen nugs like his since, ive seen good ones but just the smoke quality was down and taste shyte!! Thanks for ur help pal... Take it EZ

Back
Top Bottom