Anyone want to help first time growers?

why would you want to use a fem seed they can hermie and are never as strong as a reg female imo
people use female seeds so they don't have this problem. Seed banks/breeders have been doing this for a while now and they have figured out ways to keep strong genetics.
I have grown out and cloned many fem seeds, I have actually made a few myself using collidal (sp?) Silver and the plants turned out just fine.

yes can be done but higer chance of herming and less potency due to the chromosone change but yea its not really a problem to gender it can be done in veg in apx 4 -6 weeks willshow signs of gender

No it was my first time grow, but I have sense put him outside and have started 4 more this time to make better chances of a lil girl.
11949281_877164832391227_9090445177799480687_n.jpg

usually a 50 50 boy girl split sometimes more boys sometimes more girls but when u get a pack of 6 or 10 beans should be able to gender at least a couple girls

no I am not breeding I have now thrown this male outside and have sense started 2 more hopefully girls. Check out my grow journal for my new grow!:thanks:

Oh and I did create a new grow room and did the bleach thing to make sure that my new girls don't get pollinated:high-five:
no I am not breeding I have now thrown this male outside and have sense started 2 more hopefully girls. Check out my grow journal for my new grow!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom