Are these baby seeds? Is it normal for these in pure female bud/plant?

trichomes

The "seeds" on left side are between 1 & 2 mm's, they come out of the "pods" / "pistols?" shown in the bottom & right side of pic, when I cut one open I find one of these seed looking things inside the "pods/pistols" (things you see clustered on the bud). I don't know what to think! from the same plant I've been posting. It started blominig new growth after 2.5 mm Is it normal for these in pure female bud/plant?
00seeds.jpg
thanks

looks like u got pollinated. there could have been a few male stamen hidden in the flowers. it happens even with clones,and its the result of stress. maybe a slight over feeding , or fluctuating temps or humidity...it could be anything

Makes good sense, as you know, I had to remove the bud that was "overdue" yesterday, should I bother letting all the new-growth finish? do you think the new growth will be "tainted"? or is what I found, not reason to terminate this plant? will this plant make seeds, or is it just trying to make seeds, those "balls/seeds" will affect/RUIN the flavor right?

They are False seeds :)

Just the central cell in the ovary, in a last - ditch, unfertilised attempt to make a seed.

It means your harvest was overdue-ish.

I got them on the Freak as well.

Thanks R!!:thumb:

:xmas:

It's for the same reason that you get nanners when she's gone too long.

I pick them out, when they dry they are more obvious but I don't think they affect potency.

I haven't consciously tasted them, but have had them in bought weed as well.

I wouldn't worry, they are probably more common than people think :xmas:

Are they seeds? If they are NOT seeds, I could use it myself, if they are seeds, or if this plant is NOT normal, I don't want it, I guess I could make hash or wax with it. I'm bummed. Too many to pick off, this stuff will go to the moochers & beggers, I can't smoke hermie/ buds that are wrong!!
It's for the same reason that you get nanners when she's gone too long. thanks again R.

I pick them out, when they dry they are more obvious but I don't think they affect potency.

I haven't consciously tasted them, but have had them in bought weed as well.

I wouldn't worry, they are probably more common than people think :xmas:

Back
Top Bottom