Please help diagnose - Fourth week hermie? Appreciate your input are these female calyx or seed pods?

Yeah growing can sure put you in your place lol. Main reason I am so simplistic in my growing. If it was just a heat stress issue they should go away. If not and you can still keep up with them don't worry. Some of the best Genetics out there have hermie traits. Diesel, Chem and Og all are supposed to have come from the same 7 seeds found in a bag of weed. Probably caused by a hermie because they all carry some hermie traits.

Brother were here for each other. Not much point being part of such an amazing community if nobody asks or is willing to help.....Im proud to help. I'm proud to be a part of this community.

You cannot buy Neem based products in Canada anymore. I know because I had searched for it far and wide when I was creating my LOS mix. No, I've used Bug B Go and Safers soap so far. I have another round of organics up my sleeve too for my last blast before leaving the girls for a long weekend away fishing with my brother, @Peeece and @flytier out on the east coast. I've also been spraying on my non pesticide days with a 9:1 alcohol mixture and high pressure. I also bleach my rooms every time I spray. I've got these little prices.. ....dont they know I've got a perpetual going on .......sheeeesh, Lol!
Hey there Guy,
Re neem! Good news! I have a decent size bottle of Neem Oil I have no use for as the spiders where I live are definitely stoners cuz they’re constantly doing a kinda protect/partake dance around my plants - try as I may I can’t see any munch-marks or other disturbing causal effects so the spiders are my friends: they eat the bugs. I have a place environmentally perfect for hostile hungry aphids but they got no chance mate.: the stoner spiders are my bug defense. They must like the ambience.
Salut!
DBones

Yeah growing can sure put you in your place lol. Main reason I am so simplistic in my growing. If it was just a heat stress issue they should go away. If not and you can still keep up with them don't worry. Some of the best Genetics out there have hermie traits. Diesel, Chem and Og all are supposed to have come from the same 7 seeds found in a bag of weed. Probably caused by a hermie because they all carry some hermie traits.
I know what you mean: my first grow no sign of H and as I try to get better, make better, it becomes more complicated and more chance to change something that’ll count

Were all learning dude. At work I challenge myself to learn every day....itll make me a better carpenter. Here.....well.....with people like Penny, Sweetsue, Jack, & Van( to name a few), here to help within a few hours, success is inevitable. Without the help of these experts probably I would still be in my basement, in my 3 x 3 trying to figure it out by myself.
I'll Pm you about the Neem, i used to have spiders in my nasement area, but due to moving to my outbuilding, nobodies followed me!

Weird I saw message first so didn’t know you’re a carpenter - some of my best friends are carpenters! (I’m not being ironic: true!)
Be well senior Cavallero (I’m gonna message pennywise: she’s cool innit?)

This plant has developed these little pods but when I took one off and opened it there was leaf matter/vegetation inside, not a seed.
It’s green crack feminised seeds in coco :
Had a little stress from heat in veg but I’m surprised if she’s hermied
I’ve had one reply to another post saying they’re make parts; I’d really appreciate some second opinions cuz they think I’m right that seeds grow pretty quick and as I said they just had vegetation inside.
Please, anyone have ideas or is it a simple hermie and I should kill it today?
Many thanks in advance!
If you`ve the patience,you can pick these balls off and save your grow. Done it in the past and had no seeds at all. Try this trick. With your finger,tap the bottom of the stems with a bit of force, and watch them critters fall out! Try it and let us know.

I would. Not sure on your plan for the meds (oils, joints etc....), but if you've ever found a seed in your bag, you've smoked Hermie weed. It'll lose a bit of potency, but rather than losing everything....id be down with pulling a few seeds. That being said, if what you're battling there is actually one or two male plants amongst your females...... Then you are playing with disaster.

My bro missed what you have found.....

Give it a bit. I'm not an expert on seed development, but Stank or @Jackalope can advise better than myself as they have both bred for seeds. They are now both linked. Due to different time zones, people rise at different times. They'll be able to help and advise further.
You`ve a bad case of the bollocks,mate.

Not all seeds are from hermies. Some are from males that form and pop a flower over night before they are removed. Yes it can happen that fast. Lots of ways it can happen. If the seeds Are from a hermie then you still know nothing. They could be from a full on hermie that can ruin crops. Or pollen from a random flower that would make a good female seed. You can guess. In the end you never know what a random seed is going to be tell you grow it.

Good thing to know. I find I am spending more time here then any other Social media place. The " Book " place is doing things no one should agree with. Better off with direct contact with friends and family anyway. I think we all would be better off with out all this stuff. In the end even a recluse like me needs a place to go LMAO
Hi Jackalope (curious bout ur monicker “J”)
I very much appreciate all your help and input (and you’re right about this place; the dread “FB” holds nearly no interest for me anymore!) ...
Re what you say about the seed pods growing and opening overnight, wow are you right! Day before yesterday they were little pods and today I’m finding male flowers opening! I lost track of time today finding the buggers and pulling them off with tweezers, some still closed and quite a few opening! All of a sudden it was lights out time and I had to get out (I set an alarm to give me a few minutes to get out !)
Anyway, yeah it’s a drag and it’s all cuz I had three clones in the room with my fem seed plants and I know the clones have caused this. Very frustrating, but gotta be philosophical about these things, eh?
Cheers Jackalope!

Always be Leary of clones from outside sources, they’re usually not worth the headaches.
Yes, agreed. Ive learned that a particularly hard way this go round!! I’ve only just settled my environment to have a steady 27/28derees (peaks of 35 caused my last grow to hrrm and they were clones from a highly respected source in our very underground community- but I stressed then no doubt).. : this place time I can confidently blame putting a couple of obviously dodgy clones in room amongst my expensive humboldt seed co feminised seeds, what kinda fekkin fruitbat’d do that? Me. But as they say, mustn’ttt crumble
Thanks for your following and interest input miss Pennywise (I keep wanting to reference James Bond and marijuana and segue your nom-de-clature into Miss Mari-Penny!)
I’m sure I’ll be asking your kind advice soon (thanks big in advance present and past!!)
Big luv d

True that @Pennywise i don't trust clones unless I know who bread them I'll take a feminized seed any day
Hello Iceman. And very much agreed (for me, from now on, absolute fekkin gospel, mate. Worst thing is I’m such a twit cuz I had a “gut-stinct” and I didn’t follow my nose.
I got talked into something cuz I like to be nice and I sorta knew the guy.
But now I’m (very unlike me) feeling just a wee bit aggro about it cuz I heard later he only had a couple for me cuz the others didn’t make it.. and he was referred and introduced to me as a “diamond geezer” as other people in London might say (not me. I call him a blag-merchant)
Yeah, now I write it I feel it.
I’m annoyed and should’ve known better,
But I don’t live under threat of imminent death by nerve agent (for the moment), I’ve got some of my health and some of my own teeth, a healthy lack of wealth and my looks of course.
What’s losing a bumper crop to a blagging half-breeder who I will never deal with again.
(Bastard..)..!
Hehe

Back
Top Bottom