Are these lights ok?

trigger-420

I got a question that i need an answer to lol. it has to do with my lights. I am using Sylvania 23W 120V 60Hz 380mA 2700k CLF's

There are 12 of them in my cabinet. the cabinet is 2x4x4. I was just wondering if this would be a good way to go, or if i need to change the lights. thanks in advance for the help.

oh yeah, also, on the package of the light bulbs. it said 100W (23W) so what does that mean?

DSCN1851.JPG

Also, you cant see the 4 lights that make up the 12 total, but they will be on the ceiling of the medicine cabinet. Will i need to adjust the distance between the lights and my babies with this much light, or will i be able to just leave them sitting on the floor of the medicine cabinet?

cant remember where I read it but they said styrofoam contains formeldaheide and isnt good for a grow room cuz I was gonna use silverback styrofoam and after reading that it quickly changed my mind.
just my 2 cents worth dont want to see you go thru any problems

right on papaduckie, i appreciate the concern. I am currently using it in my first medicine cabinet and have not had any issues with it yet. you know what they say, "if it aint broke, dont fix it" lol. I do appreciate the concern though.

anyway, back to the question at hand. what do you think about the light setup? or what does anyone think about the light setup?

right on papaduckie, i appreciate the concern. I am currently using it in my first medicine cabinet and have not had any issues with it yet. you know what they say, "if it aint broke, dont fix it" lol. I do appreciate the concern though.

anyway, back to the question at hand. what do you think about the light setup? or what does anyone think about the light setup?

try this link it might help you out
Help CFL Light

Back
Top Bottom