Are you a picky pothead

Ya I think I'm picky. I'm willing to wait for a few days to get some good stuff if all that avaliable is schwag, even if it means going out of town to pick up some good herb. Good things are always worth waiting for.

What I do when I get Shwag, Buy a Quarter or a Half Oz and Roll one fat ass blunt with 7 grams of the shwag. It gets the job done.

Yes. I also might be the pickiest of them all. Pipe must be clean, water (if any) must be clean and cold, buds must be kind, and must use matches NO LIGHTERS! There is no compromising on these issuses for me, I would rather not smoke at all then smoke shitty shwagg.

I smoke the best when I have it and always want it but I have no problem smoking mids or swag. I might pass it up if its the brown brick swag. Naw, I would not pass up weed in general LMAO.

I agree InYourEndo, I may be a bit picky, but I also try and maintain a certain level of courtesy as well. If my dealer has stuff I don't really want then I either tell him "No thanks" or I say I already have some of the same stuff from last time and I will wait until he gets something different. I am always kind and respectful and never rude in anyway to a person who is ultimatly doing me a favor.

I agree InYourEndo, I may be a bit picky, but I also try and maintain a certain level of courtesy as well. If my dealer has stuff I don't really want then I either tell him "No thanks" or I say I already have some of the same stuff from last time and I will wait until he gets something different. I am always kind and respectful and never rude in anyway to a person who is ultimatly doing me a favor.

Another thing people do that I hate is call their dealer every 30 seconds looking for buds.
A) You should have bought more when you had the chance.
B) If you need to pick up buds that often, maybe your just smoking too much
C) Maybe the guy isn't picking up because he has nothing to sell you.

Making more phone calls isn't helping anyone so be patient and courteous people!

I've turned down schwag, its just not around nearly as much any more because we only buy green pot now. I do pay a little more for better stuff though. Paying $50 for some really tasty greens, I could get good bud for 40 or 45 but it is lacking the quality of what I have now.

I haven't seen schwag in my area for atleast 2 years. Maybe cause my dealer doesn't mess with it i guess. I'm kinda picky but if it's weed i'll smoke it.

If the weed has a decent smell and a nice green color then I'll smoke it. Everybody loves the best, but dank is expensive so I don't mind smoking shwag.

Also I'm into the different types of highs not to mention the different aromas and tastes of different strains. I like to consider myself a weed connoisseur and will sometimes visit several different people I buy from in one day for the best. Though lately I been lazy and only been hitting up my usual friend and so far he's been getting in some good stuff.

I have found a way to creat mint out of schwag and it makes it a little more bearable. hard to find anything around here to I just seem to look in the right places<my basement>

yes i am very picky. I only smoke organicly grown weed. I am always on the hunt for the best

I can't afford to waste money on bullshit. So if there's nothin I like I don't buy nothin.

weed is weed but i like my kb, i will get mids maybe once a week to roll a nice fat eighter blunt, otherwise i will just get kb for normal toking

I first saw this in High Times and I have heard discussion on here about "only smoking the best" do you feel that you guys are picky potheads? Will you only smoke weed if its mids or higher??

Me personally, I dont feel that I am. Sure i like to smoke the best stuff possible but if all i could find was shwag, then i would smoke shwag.
Some people think higher potency signifies "the best". I'm always learning when it comes to preparing my own. Lots to learn. Still, I would prefer an organic sun grown 15% potency that provides a pleasant smoke and clear headed relaxation to some 25% unpleasant smelling and tasting bud that leaves one in a foggy stupor.

Yes and No...

I grew up in the midwest, in the days cannabis didn't have a name other than 30s or 60s or mexican/commercial... mexican was that brick of seeds that came with some cannabis, 30s usually was seeded but not compressed and had better smell and high.. and was 30 bucks an eight, and 60s which were the no seed, generally indoor, frosty and the top pickings.. we didn't have names, we didn't have lab testing or pretty packaging, so we took what was available which was generally whatever the dealer had... The only reason I wouldn't smoke something back then if it smelled like mold or had visible mold on it... So thats where I came from... not picky or snobby at all...

Now that legalization has come around and there are choices and an abundance of options:

For concentrates, I will ONLY smoke concentrates either I made myself, or that were made and fully lab tested in a legal lab.. (I worked in the extract biz for a few years and way too much dirty material goes into unregluated hash, pens, distillate, etc. and some of it very dangerous such as extremely harmful pesticides, very harmful fungus spores...etc) If I'm smoking concentrates I need to know they are not contaminated.
So in that aspect yes...I am a snob and picky for good reason.

Believe me when I say a lot of "work" that is not in the regulated market is contaminated with some very bad stuff, that is registered as EHS (Extremely harmful substances) and can mutate your genes, and cause very very bad health affects. I think a lot of the contaminants are not purposeful, but a lot of outdoor growers have neighboring orchards, neighboring cattle ranches, grape vineyards...etc... and that overspray does make it into the cannabis and when concentrated down into an extract definitely is present in worrysome amounts that far exceed any doses people would knowingly ingest. Sometimes growers that buy up new land don't know that the land was sprayed prior to their cannabis grow with harmful pesticide which leach into the plants from the contaminated soil... We even had contaminants show up that were extremely harmful that were not even used on plants but were used to treat cattle and bees for mites and pathogens that are definely very very poisonous, show up in our pre extraction testing... So for that reason, I need to know whats in my concentrates...

For flower:
pretty much the grade of flower doesn't matter to me much.. I will smoke outdoor, greenhouse, indoor etc.. Each method has its own perks and benefits in my opinion, but I like them all... Generally if I am buying at the local dispensary I buy the cheapest stuff that looks good, because I can't stomach paying over 40 an 1/8 anymore... I go for the 15-20$ 1/8s which get me just as high... may not taste as good but the end result is the same. Not so much worried about pesticides and such in my flower as its not generally in levels I would be concerned with. Obviously none would be better, but not too much of a concern for me in flower.

Strains I pretty much will smoke almost any strains, other than green crack, which for whatever reason gives me extreme anxiety.

I have a very wide variety of strains I grow, and each is unique and has its own special features that make it stick out.. Such as GDP is one of my favorite "purps", Harlequin is my high CBD strain, Ogiesel is like a sledgehammer and a few hits = a 4 hour drool on yourself nap, chocolate thai is extremely rare and the high is like nothing ive ever smoked before... ETC... So each strain I grow I prefer for certain attributes and carefully selected them over the years....

So needless to say, with more choices and options I have become more snobby in some ways, but I still am pretty open compared to a lot of people I have come across (usually the much younger generation) who only smokes exotic branded "cookies" that comes in little light blue packaging and sells for a 80$ an 1/8... lol...I mean do you... if thats what you prefer, I just came from a different generation where options were limited. :)

Back
Top Bottom