Are you looking into the possibilities regarding LED growlights?

Nice total, 25% is great 1

thanks im also very happy with the results. first time i've grown random seeds from local gardengrows under a lamp and i must say the product is better then expected. I smoked a fatty on a friend half way in he could not feel his face or something, he was drinking coffee and ended up pooring a cup in the groin in stead of his mouth :D

Can you maybe tell me why my pictures keeps getting removed i tried to follow the guide but most pictures disappears after some time. pretty annoying actually.

Also my next grow is brewing, its tree freebie, Easybud Auto from rqs i do some light lst via beending, but not topping or fimming. potted in a 11 gallon bucket in biobizz light mix soil with the hole biobizz series of nutes exept biohaven, do you have a qualified guess of the somming yield? even tho iv'e been growing for about teen years iv'e only grown auto's one time some months ago, so actually have no idea what to expect from this strain with my setup. hopefully i will get to pull 2 oz dried from them in total :D last time i grew autos i had six of them in shitty soil and with very poor soil quality in 2 gallon pots. and not that many nutes do to lack of finances. i got about 0,36oz or so dried pr. plant back then. hope to hit at least 0,66-0,7 oz pr plant this time. any thoughts on that?

Sorry no experience with either of the questions , My opinion is you should see 1 Oz minimum per plant no matter if its a auto or not.
The Auto's flower early / when they are still short so I am deducing it should be no different then a standard plant that is flowered when its short as well ?

Although the particular strain may be a large producer or a medium or smaller producer,, the strain should have more to do with harvest weight then the auto feature.

When I buy my feminized seeds the marketers include a general harvest weight or the possibilities with the strain.
You should search the net and see what others are pulling off that brand / strain to see what is possible or probable.

There seems to be a lot of talk about reflective material, and a very small LED. I'm just jumping in to say when reflecting light the inverse square law is still in effect. Most of the light coming back has traveled a long way. Now I know it does do some good reflecting back this light, but more power in the first place is far better. I would get something more to go with that little 90 watt toy light. (sorry for that,but that's how I feel about any 90 watt light).

use to have a 2x600w hps running just as my flower room as mentioned some were here. :) doing some financial circumstances i had to downsize big time from a quite big house to a single room with a small garden for the dog :) don't have the space for a big grow cabinet for the time being. so i got this ufo to test out LED before buying a bigger and more expensive LED panel. i was a LED skeptic you see. so why spend big bucks on something you don't believe in? :) but i do believe now, after playing around with my Toy light as you just called it. now i've seen what a toy LED can do so at some point i will make a room in my garden shed. when the financial situation is a bit less tight then at the moment. further more this post was just to show other people who was skeptical as me, that you actually can grow some meds with low wattage LED. im well aware of the bigger and better panels out there but this small toy is doing just fine as long as im just pulling in my own supply, which it does plenty, so i am satisfied for now with my current setup. and :goodjob: if your doing big, been there done that. now im doing something else with my time :)

thanks for stopping by and sharing you points and opinions :Namaste:

Cool with me as long as you are a happy camper. There are those people out here that would think such a small light will grow a big plant. I can see you are not one of those guys, so go for it.:cool:

if you want you can check out my autoflower toybox grow ;) trying out some Scrog with these just for kicks and added a 50w ufo as a bit of side light. Easy Bud From RQS Under 90W UFO With 50 Watt UFO Sidelight - LST & Scrog and yeah cant wait to get to the point were i can up the ante a bit and get some panel with some 5watts instead of the 3w. but im really impressed with what the LEDs have devolped into over the past years. i was REALLY skeptical five years ago or so when i was a HPS fanboy and the LED was'nt that good yet ut now seeing what some people pull with them. :cheer: now im a LED fangirl

Is there much difference between using any or not. I have an 8 plant grow nothing reflective in site.

im sure you can grow fine witout mylar. i just this reflection makes a good supplement lighing to smaller LED lamps at least. if you had a lets say, 400w LED with 5w lenses you will have a much deeper penetration from the lamp thru the canopy but with unly my 90w 3w lenses i get less penetration, so in my mind it makes a differense. reflection is not direct light tho. its just a weak supplement. what can give a bit to the lower. popcorn buds IMO. this is just a journal on my personal opinions, so everubody are welcome to chanllenge my conclusions at any time. do you have a jounal i can sneak a peek on in here somewere?

best regards and good luck

:Namaste:

Not got any journals yet to lazy lol I am working my way upto that but have photos up. I use 2 corn lights dropped in to get under the top leaves

And i see the walls of your grow area are white in color. so you have actually some reflection in that alone. i thinks a good high glans white is about 80% reflective or something like that. mylar is around 90-95% reflective. the important thing is just not to have something like brown, black, blue walls. white or mylar is preferred.

check out my small Easy bud Autoflower grow in my signature if you feel like it ;) best of luck with your grow.

hit me with a link if you start on a journal would love to stop by and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom