Arising Green Grow Journal: Help!

Sweet dude I never thought to try cloning without a rooting hormone or solution. People do it with average plants all the time and now I can give it a shot as well! +Rep

Hey guys,
Water-cloning is a very easy method and I just found out something even more cooler...
..You can sex a water-cloned cutting as soon as you take the cutting. In other words, my plan was to take cuttings, wait till they root and then sex the mother/father plant. But this method allows one to sex the cutting right away in plain water (no maintenance reqired) for approximately 2 weeks until they show sex and therefore allows one to keep their nice 'already-big' mother/father plant vs. a cutting which would then take approximately 3 weeks more to take more cuttings. Whew. So you get to keep your already lovely mother plant and continue taking cuttings instantly. If that didn't make sense to you just let me know. :)

This is how I'm doing my water-cloning...
(Your basic stuff. I take a piece of cardboard and put a hole in the middle to support the cutting and to block light from getting in to the precious roots. I've been using Rootone but am doing clones without any to see if any time difference's occur. I read it's not neccesary thougj)
DSC00905.JPG

Heres some pics of water-cloned roots and how long it took to get to that point.

Below is another White Widow clone I took. It showed roots in 4 days and below is a pic of it today. In fact, I just planted it.
5-6-8_001.jpg

Below is another White Widow cutting taken from the same mother/father plant.
Today is Day 8 for it and it showed roots 2 days ago.
5-6-8_002.jpg

Below are cuttings taken last night and thrown right in 12/12 in water with rootone. They will show sex around 2 weeks and then I'll know what my lovely veggin plants are :)
DSC00907.JPG

Below is a flowering clone cutting. Could have planted days earlier but didn't have room for her yet (another nice convenience of this method...just let her sit in water till your ready for it. In the mean time...it will keep growing roots :)
She showed roots on Day 11 or 12 and I planted today at Day 18.
DSC00902.JPG

Heres some 'still drying' bud pics of that bag-seed I had to chop early...
DSC00904.JPG

DSC00903.JPG

And the growing seedlings.
DSC00900.JPG

Sweet dude I never thought to try cloning without a rooting hormone or solution. People do it with average plants all the time and now I can give it a shot as well! +Rep

Give it a shot! I've seen enough proof it works and its so simple, cheap and convenient at the same time.

WOW!! That is Legendary!! :clap::clap::clap:

I've just finished getting all my supplies for my first cloning, I'm still going with the traditional method (mainly cos I've just bought all the stuff) BUTT, Iam definatly going to try this method at the same time. It's soooo simple, I love it!!

The bagseed bud looks verrry smokeable:bongrip:!!! Good Work!!!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom