Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Does anyone have any experience using ona gel to "neutralize" or mask odors. I'm in 7th week of flowering, only 2 plants and my house smells like a skunk's ass. Having company next week, my cab is tiny 2x3 and no budget/space for a carbon filter. I know not to use gel near plants but I'm wondering about effectiveness for the house. Just ordered a 1 gal pail of fresh linen scent.

the ones one the left look very dark green maybe abit hi in N ...

the others they really look sick i see many deficiencies at the same time wich leads me to believe the ph is way off ...

Maybe the bone , blood and alfalfa meal in the miracle gro started to kick in.. , ph is probably off due to horrible soil it's in
And @Pennywise do you think foliar feeding will help these girls out ?

Is this bad? Just sprouted today
420-magazine-mobile507340649.jpg

This will be my second grow if she continues!

Yes thanks for the advice it's got like a little click to the first setting to let you know you turned it on and even on the smallest setting it steams up the whole room. I will try this trick next time. However I have another question. I just purchased this
420-magazine-mobile1674685304.jpg
I seem to have a little confusion with the inline fans and exhaust fans can someone tell me what this fan will do when setup? Also I was going to get a carbon filter but I don't think I'll need that until flowering time so would you recommend that I get another fan but one that does the opposite which one would that be and should it be smaller then 6 in since the "inline fan" I got is 6 in? Also what's the best way that you would recommend to hang it
420-magazine-mobile679109586.jpg
this is what the top of the tent looks like just one bar going vertical and the other bar going horizontal

I seem to have a little confusion with the inline fans and exhaust fans can someone tell me what this fan will do when setup? Also I was going to get a carbon filter but I don't think I'll need that until flowering time so would you recommend that I get another fan but one that does the opposite which one would that be and should it be smaller then 6 in since the "inline fan" I got is 6 in? Also what's the best way that you would recommend to hang it this is what the top of the tent looks like just one bar going vertical and the other bar going horizontal

My fan is rated for the same volume (440 cfm) and I have it drawing from two 100 cubic foot bloom rooms and a 70 cubic foot veg closet, and my stats are maintaining well. If you have just one tent (4x4x8 = 128 cb ft), your fan will more than compensate for a passive intake (no fan). Your carbon filter (when you get it) will create some resistance to the fan, but not much at all. If you veg your plants for only a few weeks, you won't need to filter that air, but if you practice extended veg periods, you will need to filter the air. The fan you have pictured has a mounting bracket to mount the fan to something. I build a wooden box around mine to dampen the sound some, but when I rested that box on anything, I found it vibrated the house enough that I could hear rattles 2 floors down, so I remedied this by mounting hooks on the box and hooks on the rafters, then bungie cords between. This completely eliminate the rattles.

So one of my plants is drooping and i'm assuming it's from overwatering so i let it dry out for about 3-4 days and then lightly watered, will it be looking better tomorrow or do you think there is another issue?

420-magazine-mobile727340925.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1911474097.jpg

any tips are very helpful!

Ok cool thanks another problem I have is that I'm 6 weeks into veg and my plant looks like this
420-magazine-mobile312362052.jpg
this is just a bag seeds and the soil I first had it in was shit and had bark in it and I didn't use fertilizer up until 2 weeks ago so that may have something to do with it

Back
Top Bottom