Atolabor1 First Indoor Grow In Progress 2018

Bought them yesterday
20190105_072154.jpg
thank you for the tip. A+

I’m running two fabric pots in my grow box and I love them! I have a small amount of rock in the bottom and have them sitting in a masonry mixing tub. When feed I feed until I get 5-10% run off. I then test the ph of the run off to make sure my grow medium isn’t acidic. Thumbs up for fabric pots!

Hey guys and gals,
Well things changed. I bought the 5 gallon felt pots to grow in from now on. I was told the 3 gallon plastic pots I have really limit the roots and water. Just poor quality. Well, ok then lol. So I was looking after I bought these 5 gallon felt pots. There are Smart pots? Are these worth the money? I guess I want to see how I like this first over plastic. Then maybe I will look into smart pots.
Until then. Things are going well. I transplanted yesterday. Took new seedlings and BlackBerry Kush into the veg room. I have decided not to go with the CMH. 1. Heat. I'm already running warm
2. Expense. Great investment but maybe in the future.

I'm going with 4 2000watt LEDs in the flower room. May be overkill but I want High times Cannibis cup Buds. Fat, dense colas. I found a new strain from
Thefarmseedsco.com
The have a strain called Backbeat OG. They claim it tested out at 33% THC. I'm getting it. Lol just cause I can. Our strains in America are kicking some ass. Anyways, thanks as always. Peace
20190112_225607.jpg
20190112_225649.jpg
against the best in Amsterdam.

Looks like the girls love the new grow room.
Have you got to try the backbeat og?
No not yet. My despensary doesn't have that one near me, but I might do a Roadtrip to their despensary and pick them up next month. I asked if they would order for me but they said whatever they sent is all he has. But I will track it down. Keep a lookout. Peace.

Ok big problem with these LEDs. I had them at 24" above plants. Started getting this weird color on the leaves. Went back to Amazon to check. King claims 2' to 3.5' above tops so I settled for 2'6" from tops. Let's see how that does. These are hard to judge. Not like the old stuff I was used to. My question is now. How much taller are these girls going to get under these lights in Flower? I am at the ceiling fan height now. King claims only 3.4' x 3.8' area depending. On height.
Anyway, I'm going to keep an eye out for leaf burn. See what happens.
20190112_230522.jpg
20190111_070546.jpg

That's part of my dilemma also: how much taller will they be? From what I'm reading, and there is way too much info out there, is 100-200 % for indica, and 200-250% for sativa. This is growth after flipping to bloom. One can only guess how the hybrid plays a part in the percentage of growth.
So, plan on double the height at a minimum. This is why I started LST on mine, to manage the height. But with 4 different strains, in a 4x4 tent, I think I'm fighting a battle.
I think old cars are easier!

That's part of my dilemma also: how much taller will they be? From what I'm reading, and there is way too much info out there, is 100-200 % for indica, and 200-250% for sativa. This is growth after flipping to bloom. One can only guess how the hybrid plays a part in the percentage of growth.
So, plan on double the height at a minimum. This is why I started LST on mine, to manage the height. But with 4 different strains, in a 4x4 tent, I think I'm fighting a battle.
I think old cars are easier!
Lol don't know. My car kicks my ass lol
I like your idea of LST. I think I'll be flipping 12/12 at the end of the month. Maybe I can train them along the trellis.
I had to raise my lights. I was getting light burn with LEDs strange. Lesson learned.

Attachments

• 20190113_080549.jpg
    20190113_080549.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 53
Looking good and off to a nice start! Like your flower room setup once you get all your lights rocking in there should be great! I’ll hang out and watch the grow show
Hey Thank you. Thought it would add a little color. The jury is still out on lights. I'm so lost. I think for the money LED and CMH will herald me the best bud. That's what I hear/read. Thanks for looking. Peace

20190113_080625.jpg

Just in case anyone is curious. These LED King Lights work. Maybe not as good as CMH/HPS/MH but they get the job done in veg so far. I think genetics has allot to do with the difference between strains even same seeds. Bag seed try. Just thought I'd try. Besides the BlackBerry I had was awesome. I have 3 new seedlings now under these lights. Way down low just in case. I think I had shocked them going from a 22,000 lumins T5 to 2000 watts of pure fire sunlight lol but. I think i got it balanced. I had to add a oscillating fan to help with humidity spike and temp spike. They seem to like it at 71.5 degrees and 50% humidity. Well all for now. Thanks for looking. Peace.
20190113_080849.jpg
20190108_113909.jpg

Hello goodmorning,

Things are coming along nicely. I added full strength CalMag yesterday and look. 700ml Boy they love that stuff. Will be using every feeding. Will feed today full strength nutes. 700ml per plant. See how that does with Growth.
20190115_050804.jpg
flowering veg room.jpg
20190115_050905.jpg
one is still a little droopy but it could be the genetics. Really don't know what is going on with her. I will keep feeding. May be a Male. Getting tall now. Thanks for looking. Peace

20190115_100930.jpg

Hello,

Just an update. I changed to 12/12 today in the Flower room. They started smelling good this morning after just watering with CalMag and 6.5 ph water. The tops are all through the netting for upper support for buds. This is day 51. Little to long in Veg. May shorten that. Depending on how big they get. I want them the size of the Burmese Kush. I'm flowering under 2000watt Full Spectrum LEDs. So we will see how they do in flower.
BurmeseKush.jpg
20190113_080849.jpg
my temp and humidity are staying perfect in the room. Two fans. Thanks for looking. Will touch base later in a couple days. Let the Smell and Flower begin. Lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Boy Growing can just take you over. I guess I didn't realize how long 9 to 12 weeks of flower is. I got so excited. I took 2 clones from my BlackBerry Kush from 1 seed in a half ounce of Recreational despensary shop. The buds were tumbled trimmed. Took all the Tricombes off the bud. What is the chance 1. to find a seed 2. it be a female
She is so big
really got lucky with this one. Bought some used equipment from a local guy. I added a 1000 Watt HPS Digital ballasts 2 44"X33" massive 8" cool hoods. All for 160 would have cost me hundreds new. Man does it work well. They just love the power of that light. Big difference over my 1000watt LEDs lol. Made me a believer. I'm in week 7 of flowering
buds seem really small to me. I guess I hoped for much bigger buds. Not sure what I did wrong. I feed water water feed. 700 ml each time water/nutrients. I feed 800 to 870 ppm with molasses 1tsp per gallon along with Mamoth P. I use the GH Flora nutrients
could I not be feeding enough. I guess I was hoping for something bigger. But it was bag seed weed. So I guess I can't complain. Any thoughts, suggestions are always welcome to this old time grower.

Lol it is. It's just about time to get back on it. I had to take a break. It was costing me an arm and leg. I'm at the point it's ready for paint and body makeup. But man Prices have tripled since I had one painted. I got 2 quotes local 25K and 16K. Just don't have that much on hand now.
yep just hit 7 weeks

Back
Top Bottom