Auto Diesel x Blue RDWC QB Grow

Dimski

Greetings!!
This is my 1st ever grow
There were many different ways to grow herb, I have been looking and researching and decided to go with a rdwc 4 bucket setup.
Looking back on it, I should have probably just started with soil and kept it more simple with less parts but we are already here!!!!
Any advice is appreciated.

Strain - Auto Diesel x Blue
Tent - IDAODAN 39x39x78
Light - QB288V2 3000k
System - 4 bucket rdwc / waterfall fed / outside res / 1x airstone a bucket + 2 in res
Fan - vivosun 4 inch

I started out with 5 out of 10 total seeds and 3 out of 5 had trouble germinating and rooting.. Looking back on it I think my rapid rooters were way too soaked. I kept 2 of them and started up another 5 seeds. I had much better success second go and all 5 germinated. I got the best looking ones and put them in my tent after I started to see a root coming from the bottom.
I currently got a couple of t5 lights on them, going to switch to my qb probably pretty soon

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
sys.jpg
res.jpg
top.jpg

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 90
Nice man sound great I live dwc rdwc my type of growing I strarted just like u in hydro WTH can go wrong right lol but I'm subbed
haha for sure
Killer setup man wat nutes u using and are u using z7 for u water to keep roots healthy
I got MaxiBloom nutes.. Havent started using them yet, waiting for plants to grow a bit first.
I am not using anything like z7 yet, I will look into it! You recommend that one??

haha for sure

I got MaxiBloom nutes.. Havent started using them yet, waiting for plants to grow a bit first.
I am not using anything like z7 yet, I will look into it! You recommend that one??
Nice build You have put together there. Tip of the hat for the qc you put into it. It’s a win win because after the build you get to watch the plants grow in there. I am loving building these as much as growing. Maybe not but you know what I mean. Love all the gear clamps all placed in the perfect position for the 5/16 nut driver. I am the same way Lmao

Yeah z7 n ur good to go remember hydro need nutes after 1st week I have even done day one just a low ppm they will expload u have to supplement there needs since there in water

Nice build You have put together there. Tip of the hat for the qc you put into it. It’s a win win because after the build you get to watch the plants grow in there. I am loving building these as much as growing. Maybe not but you know what I mean. Love all the gear clamps all placed in the perfect position for the 5/16 nut driver. I am the same way Lmao
Thank you, loving these gear clamps!! not a single leak and they will be reusable in the future.
Yeah z7 n ur good to go remember hydro need nutes after 1st week I have even done day one just a low ppm they will expload u have to supplement there needs since there in water
Thanks for the tip m8! I will be feeding these girls shortly. I will put z7 on the must list!

With some calmag wat type of water u using
I got tap water I am using its around 150ppm no calmag since its not RO
Going to add some nutes to the res tonight bump up the ppms a bit and remove the seedlings lights, set the QBs at about 30-32" and watch these babies blow!

I think I might have given my plants too many nutes
Yesterday I mixed up 1/4 str nutes and proceeded to add 1/2 of mixture to my res
I looked at the ppms and they were around 500+ FU**!!! lol
I proceeded to try to change some of the water out and put fresh phd water in
Got ppms down to about 380 and hoped it would be ok
Today one girl is yellowing and one is starting to sag
Thinking I should chang the res water completely

20181227_145018.jpg

20181227_145026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom