SpaceGhost Barney's Seeds Grow

where you get your seeds from mate, ive only had 2 bad seeds from herbies and he replaced both, one wouldnt break out the shell, and the other is this nirvana blue mystic that everyone is having problems with, mine died after 7 days, everyone else who got this same batch is having the same problems, badly deformed yellow and green leaves, mine was 2 nodes high and flowered after 7 days, it was male but it was regular seed so it could of been used for breeding, but it was not stable, nirvana has replaced the seeds but as i got mine from herbies ill have to deal with herbie, so i dropped him an email and let him know, someone else also got theirs from herbies and is sending him a msg as well, so all be well he will replace the seeds, im not to fussed if he dont as it was a free seed, but i know herbie and im sure he will throw a free seed in with my next order, he is a top bloke like that

i never thought of that, ill be doing that with mine from now on, i only have small air stones in my 2ltr dwc but it does move about when i move the plant, so sticking it down will solve the problem,

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom