SpaceGhost Barney's Seeds Grow

Looking great space! Mind if I pull up a chair?

I sure hope you'll be playing re runs of SpaceGhost coast to Coast.....that right there is some funny ass shit. Use to watch it all the time. My daughter use to watch it too of course she had no idea what she was laughing at. I laughed, she laughed!

That shit was funny wasn't it. His interviews and and all. I've used this knickname all the way back to Quake 2 if any1 is into pc games.

little up date

seeds are so boring :nomo:

the ones on the left stems started turning green, so they are now on the regular nutrient program for Veg . Grow my little ones. the ones on the right are still being feed 350ppms of flower room mix.
Veg Nut Mix: Crazy growth. For veg I mix 5gal buckets with a 3gal ratio to get the correct ppms with my city water that starts at 180ppm, Ph 5.8
grow 10ml x 3gal
micro 10ml x 3gal
bloom 10ml x 3 gal
bloom booster 2ml x 3gal
VitaBlue 10ml x 3gal
IMG_043114.JPG

slow, like watching paint dry. 14 days from germ.
critical kush back right, vanilla front left
DSC_003316.JPG

DSC_00346.JPG

tangerine dream front left and right, THC Bomb, rear left and right
DSC_00397.JPG

some more seedlings starting. thought I'd show a few picks of the Root riot seeding. I germed 5 seeds and 5 seeds look like they will make it but it's still early to predict yet.

I've germed all the free Fem seeds that Herbies sent me now
Royal Queen Fruit Spirit
Royal Queen Critical
Royal Queen Flower Power
Tangerine Dream

Poking their heads through. seedlings have never been so easy. RR metohd
DSC_00408.JPG

root pooping through the other side. When they are just getting started like this I moisten the RR's with my spray bottle of water just a squirt or 2 to the bottom of the RR. so not to moisten RR to much. Much easier then getting to wet then squeezing out excess water.
DSC_00419.JPG

I keep a very close eye on my seedlings as you can see there is now 3 popping through (middle rear)

this is the 2nd day including cracking the seed :) I use no heat mats of any kind.
DSC_00456.JPG

Nice job Space!

I did some moving around. I need to get my flower room filled ASAP. Moved some of the Barneys kids over to the Veg MH room. Some of them had roots through the 4x4 cubes already and others didn't. I normaly like a nice set of roots forming before transplanting in the 10" net pots, but like I said I need the flower room filled soon and be on a 2 hoods every 3 weeks turn around. Turned the ballasts down to 400w each. RDWC :circle-of-love: not bad 2 weeks from cracking the seed into 10" net pots

Last of the PE's and a BC.....the other is Critical kush
DSC_008315.JPG

I know 1 of these is the Vanilla and a THC Bomb
DSC_00848.JPG

Enjoy
:peace:

Looking good bud. Keep it up.

great results with the seeds mate, i have had 100% success with herbies seeds, every single one i plant grows, all the fems have been fem, but with the regular seeds i always seem to get a really high fem to male ratio, most of the regular seeds ive planed turn out fem, i think out of about 10 seeds only 2 where male, yet when i got 10 seeds from another seller i ended up with just 2 fems and 8 male, so its a bit hit and miss, but ive not used other seed banks so cant say on their male to female ratio, i thought it would be about 50-50 but i guess i got lucky and who ever picked the seeds picked me fem ones

great results with the seeds mate, i have had 100% success with herbies seeds, every single one i plant grows, all the fems have been fem, but with the regular seeds i always seem to get a really high fem to male ratio, most of the regular seeds ive planed turn out fem, i think out of about 10 seeds only 2 where male, yet when i got 10 seeds from another seller i ended up with just 2 fems and 8 male, so its a bit hit and miss, but ive not used other seed banks so cant say on their male to female ratio, i thought it would be about 50-50 but i guess i got lucky and who ever picked the seeds picked me fem ones

I did really good with the germination. I did loose 3 Tangerine Dreams, and 1 royal queen, and maybe something else. 2 of the TD's wouldn't even crack. I don't think it's to bad of a ratio. the TD is real finicky and I think they may have sent the seeds immature (not sure thow) as the last seed I tried was a different color than when I received my package. so I'm not sure what that means. jandre? My seeds are store in a cool dark wooden cabinet draw.

tonight I'm getting buckets prepped. I use these 3.5" shell air stones from Meyers there on sale this week and bought everything on the rack 10 I think. Check out lady was you got a large aquarium? "Yep, I do" .
Anyways I silicone them to the bottom of the bucket and let it dry. I use clear silicone and I purchased it in a caulk gun tube. No floating around or getting caught up in the roots when rotating your plants, and cleaning I use a toilet brush so just a couple passes and swishes and the bucket/stone are ready to go for the next plants.
There is always something to do in a grow of this size.
stones, pure silicone, caulk gun
DSC_00856.JPG

stone siliconed to bottom of bucket. These stones have never clogged on me. $3.60 on sale
DSC_00866.JPG

buckets prepped
DSC_008713.JPG

Great idea with the silicone. +reps

Back
Top Bottom