SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

Ya....that's why I was just going to buy the cap Flow N Grow and disassemble it, and reinstall it into my reservoir. It doesn't work like Ak1's Flow N Grow titan system. it works off a timer that you can flood and drain as many times as you want in a 24hr period.
I think I can still make this work 4 me. or build one, I found all the parts that the cap uses

You can set the Titan for as many fills as often as you need.

Trying out the D70. Never used a camera of this quality, much to learn. here is a few of the better pics I snapped tonight.

PE
DSC_002520.JPG

DSC_002915.JPG

day 8 and then there were 5....red chunk pulled male plant c ya
DSC_003114.JPG

I have 2 Pineapple Express. and 1 Blueberry Cinderella left. I really like the BC and may keep this one going, but the PE is going on its way out. I really did,'t like how brittle the PE was.
these are the stars of the topping pics a few days ago.
I'm trying to get used to the D70 cam my mom gave to me this weekend. What ya guy's think of the pics?

14 days veg
PE
DSC_00359.JPG

DSC_00374.JPG

BC
DSC_00389.JPG

holy shit those two first pics are beyond frosty lol and your photo skills are killer man. in the pic with the 6 diy tubs, is each one like an individual water farm? do you got airstones in there as well? i need to start learnin this shit lol

The 6 DIY tubs, are 5 gal buckets. Each one has a air stone, each hood has a dedicated air pump for the buckets there. It's a very simple system and one of the cheapest to build.
Parts list
reservoir 27gal tote ....2 x 3/4 return lines and 1 3/4" drain
water pump 530.....smaller pumps = less temps in reservoirs. if you can get away with a 250 use it.
3/4" flexible black poly return line, the line runs all away around my room, with stations with T's for hook ups that have a cap to shut off the water when not in use.
3/4" T's, grommets, elbows, straight fittings, drain bottoms, caps.
(Water pump to)3/8 supply line to a 9x distribution blocks through drip line to the stakes that have the regulators removed so they won't clog. I throttle down the supply water to the buckets as not to pump more water than will return to reservoir. As is water pump, pumps water faster than the water returns by gravity to the reservoir. It almost works like a ebb N Flow? the water rises in the buckets when the pump runs and then drains back to reservoir level after pump turns off. (water level in buckets is controlled by how much water you put in reservoir) do not set water level more than 2" up net pot. it will weaken the plant and it will fall over.

ya with me?

those plants are gorgeous, brother. great job.

Ty

I have 2 Veg rooms. A 650w T5 clone/mother room and a 1200w MH veg room.

clones/seedlings are 1st placed in Root riots, when the roots start popping through the RR's. I place them in a 4x4" Rockwool cube to aid stability in flower room. When the roots grow through the Rockwool cube, I then place the clone/seedling in the 10" net pot w/hydatron. they now start getting a drip ring to help spread the roots. 1st a small ring and then a larger ring to help work their roots towards the edge of the net pot to grab and aid the plant in stability.
Once the roots start penetrating the 10" net pot then I start them in the 5gal bucket with air stones and place them under a 600w MH until ready for flowering.

with me still? questions?

I did some chopping around the house
wet weights
FI 385
PE 400
small, piss fuking poor in my book

but they were supposed to be under a single 1000w in my old bloom room with this behemoth grapefruit which is coming down soon. She would have pushed them out of the way and I would have gotten even less if i didn't split them up.
DSC_00468.JPG

DSC_004710.JPG

DSC_004815.JPG

DSC_005110.JPG

DSC_00508.JPG

DSC_004911.JPG

ya that's 1 plant :thumb:
DSC_00666.JPG
DSC_005812.JPG

Hey Spaceghost, how much total liquid is in the system at a time? Are you getting much pH swing? If you wanted to increase your liquid amount you could raise each pot with a spacer underneath. If your drain fitting wasn't at the "bottom" it would trap some nutes in each pot till the next flood, which would then exchange with fresh nutes......a little more ebb and flow like. Place the drain fitting to cover the airstone and maintain the level you like in each pot. You could have buckets with higher drains to accommodate plants with shorter root systems. Would allow you a little more "away time". Just an idea

Hey Spaceghost, how much total liquid is in the system at a time? Are you getting much pH swing? If you wanted to increase your liquid amount you could raise each pot with a spacer underneath. If your drain fitting wasn't at the "bottom" it would trap some nutes in each pot till the next flood, which would then exchange with fresh nutes......a little more ebb and flow like. Place the drain fitting to cover the airstone and maintain the level you like in each pot. You could have buckets with higher drains to accommodate plants with shorter root systems. Would allow you a little more "away time". Just an idea

I'm not sure how much water is in the system at a given time. I did a Nutrient change this week end, I might of mixed 25-30gal including the reservoir. The reservoir is a 27gal tote filled about 7-8" so about 10gal in the res. I do get Ph swings but not to bad if I keep the Nutes circulating. I could raise the buckets a few inches, I would have to make a platform as there is different amounts of plants under a hood. This would make draining and flushing better.
I'll do some thinking
thx OG13

who wants to see some more of that BC tree? it changes daily. I hit the super cropping just right, training this is going to be a high yielder
DSC_00747.JPG

DSC_00739.JPG

DSC_00716.JPG

If you want to elevate your buckets, try some squares of pink styrofoam, about 12"x12". Stack up as many as you need under each bucket. That way you can vary the fill level individually.

Back
Top Bottom