LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

Those nugs look splendid LlamaBomb! :high-five: early harvest or not that some great numbers my friend.. Another :high-five:

KiG brother :green_heart:cheers
Thanks man appreciate it. Wish I could sit down and smoke some with ya.

I forgot to get at taking better pics and such of all the other ladies today as I got told to do some cleaning by what I am told is my better half hehe. All good now as I also made butter and it is cooling at the moment.... Smores are up to bat tonight from the trim and some little nugs.

I'm going to set up a little corner or something so I can pull the plants out and do a better photoshoot tomorrow if I can find decent lighting in the dungeon that is my basement. I wanna show you what I have already learnt from you and some others on here :) now it won't exactly be your par but I will get there one day.

Any who the Candy has got me rambling hehe. Smoking what you have grown is so awesome :)

Cheers. Smoooooooores

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

Those are some great looking nugs man! All i can say is keep up the good work with this grow, you still had good weight for pulling that early! I hope mine turn out to look that way, at least on the one plant I have that looks more like yours did. I bet it does taste just delicious :) Will be nice to chat again when mine are done to compare, few more weeks for sure before I chop any.
How did your butter turn out? I made some last week but didn't bake anything. I used it as a spread one day on banana bread and it was decent, no aches or pains and was in a good state of mind for about 4 or 5 hours. Was nice for a change, haven't made any in quite some time. Hope your long weekend is going good as well, mine was good til I got a call saying I have to work monday! haha, oh well.
Take care my friend!

Ok so a update and a couple of pictures of my Veg room and it's occupants.

Day 31

Family shot
0b63bcbc6f198eb56f5bdf6980ece55e.jpg

CKS Mighty Mix "A"
e335a5bca5374cce546a57ba6ef50043.jpg

CKS Mighty Mix "B"
fc976d3e34aae230bea8bcb97115bc39.jpg

CKS Mighty Mix "C" *Might chop this one*
f20e1c15e4f477d6b0f130e478deb580.jpg

VSB Oh God *Probably chop this one, it really didn't like being topped*
6a95f75537a47cf38c742d84ab47a922.jpg

CKS Candy Cane
40bbbc7cc00d874810ecffc264f4ed67.jpg

e7b984752f4622f8668aa1d77bee5804.jpg

And I will be back later with a flower update. Cheers

Those are some great looking nugs man! All i can say is keep up the good work with this grow, you still had good weight for pulling that early! I hope mine turn out to look that way, at least on the one plant I have that looks more like yours did. I bet it does taste just delicious :) Will be nice to chat again when mine are done to compare, few more weeks for sure before I chop any.
How did your butter turn out? I made some last week but didn't bake anything. I used it as a spread one day on banana bread and it was decent, no aches or pains and was in a good state of mind for about 4 or 5 hours. Was nice for a change, haven't made any in quite some time. Hope your long weekend is going good as well, mine was good til I got a call saying I have to work monday! haha, oh well.
Take care my friend!
Thanks man always enjoy the comments :) the budder was good. Got real late before it was finished so fell asleep after eating one. Going to down a bigger smore soon and hope it is good. Shitty dice on having to work dude, but money is money right. Enjoy today as much as possible and as always thanks for stopping by .

Looking nice and healthy! Gotta love seeing all that greenness lol Why chop the Mighty Mix C? She looks perfectly healthy and liked her topping. Are you worried maybe you wont yield good off it? I'm just thinking that you put this much time and money into it now that you might as well let er grow. You may get 2 very nice big colas off that one :) The other little runt, God Bud I think you meant to say in the update, she may come out of it eventually. Some of those funny looking plants end up being some great growers in the end. All up to you just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in haha. Looks great over there man!

Flower Room update. (Day 74) 1000w HPS 12-12 cycle

Indoor mix and El natural Mighty Mix @ Day 39 of Flower
Trained Mighty Mix @ Day 31 of Flower

First up is Indoor Mix

0b2d219faeab52a8e5f2fa5858c633dd.jpg

51e8dc99f0610ff4a498379cd6a937a6.jpg

33e1799c07c364a66d1c59d27ebb3c43.jpg

El Natural Mighty Mix

ac1a0a507e4a4defe6e92b002c8cf092.jpg

f304d2b85df92873c0af0fb6768cd1e9.jpg

d5664cd06fc9dddcf084de931e4c61cb.jpg

Trained Mighty Mix

e63bdbb997f984732b86a2912ca6799a.jpg

f9b6132b3988b045a7bc08277e95a4e8.jpg

d55c3107f40b3fcdbdad0d5765ee97f8.jpg

So there all looking good.

Liking the purple of the Indoor Mix and it smells very sweet and fruity which made me drool... it was one of those mission impossible catch the sweat kinda moments so that it didn't hit the plant.

The El natural and Trained Mighty... I'm thinking they're the same strain as both there buds look and smell the same. The Trained one just hasn't developed the THC as the El Natural but I'm hoping that's to being just a little over a week behind in flower.

So based on what I'm seeing there is probably about 3-4 weeks left on these in total. That should give me a better yield and more of a split high between mind/holy shit I can't move kinda high which is what I'm looking for.

So that's where I'm at with those. Been pretty lucky to not have any major problems on this run which is really nice, other than a Mg Def. that I am going to grab some Epsom salts for or get a better Cal Mag.

Disappointed in my smores. Not sure why I didn't get any buzz really off em. Never ever in my life have I ever got a buzz from edibles (which sucks), but I kinda was hoping to this time since I ate a shit load... going to buy some made by another person to see if it's just me or what.

Well I'm going to mow down the rest and see where that gets me. Till later friends.

:drool::drool::drool: oops, it think I got some on your floor.. sorry lol

Them girls in the flowering room are looking sweet man! You sure got things under control over there. By the looks of it I need to start doing some upgrading to :) I may have to see what I can round up for supplies while I am back home in July. Loving the looks of the indoor mix, that's gonna be extra yummy I bet. Can't wait for another update on these ladies, you will get nice yields here by the looks of it.

:drool::drool::drool: oops, it think I got some on your floor.. sorry lol

Them girls in the flowering room are looking sweet man! You sure got things under control over there. By the looks of it I need to start doing some upgrading to :) I may have to see what I can round up for supplies while I am back home in July. Loving the looks of the indoor mix, that's gonna be extra yummy I bet. Can't wait for another update on these ladies, you will get nice yields here by the looks of it.
Thanks for the comment.... and the drool lol all is welcome. Man upgrading will never end, I'm already trying to figure how I can buy one of them 9'x5' gorilla tents for a big ass flower room and a small 3'x4' tent for drying (not gorilla hehe). None of that will happen in the near future though as I still have to re coupe from my last shopping spree.

I'm going to stop your way later tonight just gotta deal with some transplanting first..... got 8 more hopeful ladies that have been in solos for a week and they want out.

Wow that's some intense colour display you got going on there. Fantastic! Amazing bud formations as well. This is a great success and accomplishment! Congratulations!
Thanks Kundal. All is looking mighty fine on your end as well. Thanks for the comments and stopping in as always. Cheers

Looking good bud! Big difference between the 2 tents eh, the flower room certainly is packed. Won't be so bad once you get the 3 farther along ladies out of there. I know if I had big tents like that I'd be so tempted to have both of them stocked full haha

Looking good bud! Big difference between the 2 tents eh, the flower room certainly is packed. Won't be so bad once you get the 3 farther along ladies out of there. I know if I had big tents like that I'd be so tempted to have both of them stocked full haha
Thanks man. Yea I'm really trying to now maximize my space for the light... feels like I'm kinda wasting space and energy so filling them up makes the power bill more worth it.

Only 1-2weeks left on the 3 older ladies, already started the flush. Will be nice to have more room and then I can get all the trained plants off the buckets there on to raise them towards the light.

Bad news though... seen some nanners in the El natural and Indoor... I think it's due to being almost done and a bit of light leak... oh well there close to being finished and I'll watch them closely to pick any I can see.

Yes it would feel like a waste of space and power to not have them filled up. Once you get a more spaced out perpetual grow going it will fill up in there. Try planting 2 or 3 new ones every month and keep it going that way.

Eek, nanners! Check them buds out real good and be careful picking them off. Tweezers and a ziploc bag will be your best friends in this process for sure. If you do end up with any seeds from her it will be more likely that they would carry the hermaphrodite trait.

Question... the two plants with nanners are only on day 3 of flush (been flushed once).. should I just cut them to prevent spreading to rest of crop?

Have you seen anymore of them since you plucked the last ones? Were any of them popped open? It's kind of up to you how concerned you are about whether or not they got pollinated and if you got them all or not. If you keep seeing more pop up every other day it might not be a bad idea to chop. I can't remember how long it actually takes for a seed to start developing after pollination.

It takes about 4 weeks for a seed to develop after pollination. If I remember correctly... If your a week from chop then you can probably hold off, just keep an eye for one nanners. Get yourself a magnifying glass and inspect the buds.

KiG :green_heart:

Thanks for following up on me with that info Snid :)

Yeah that's right to llamabomb, you got the other ladies in there as well. When you're checking over the buds after the chop have a look to see if any of them opened up on ya.

Back
Top Bottom