LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

So during the manicuring I did indeed find a couple premature seeds, very small ones.

The nanners seemed to have only effected the upper nugs which is good and bad.

Only took me till 4am to finish manicuring :( Loooonnnggg night that was.

I really hope the smoke out of these is still decent. I do understand the need for a flush but I hope I can get away without it. If it seems to taste like chems then I guess these two plants will be turned to hash or bho.... shitty cause they look soooo good.

Indoor Mix (Day 80)
e131a79364d173295ce75424c2fb4e02.jpg

Mighty Mix (El Natural)
53a8ec27bda65d5980d839cbe2bd9e7e.jpg

Full harvest of both
811d733c616db76d03fc058b99e5a3d3.jpg

Now if the candy cane gave me 2 ounce dried a plant then I'm almost certain the MxM El Natural has just put out near a quarter pound by itself. These nugs are super dense and mostly big buds. Really wish I didn't have to pull them early as these would have been premo. BOOOOOO.

At least my flower room now has room to move around in. And since all the plants are trained and close to same size I am able to get my light closer to the plants. Also I have inspected the MxM trained that is about 2-3weeks from harvest and so far no Nanners, pretty hopeful that I pulled those two early enough to stop the spread.

Anyway I'm tired as shit.... got 2 hrs of sleep.... eeeeehhhhhhhh

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

Wowzers!! Them buds look great all trimmed up man. Great job regardless of having to come down a little early. Very nice colas in there and they do look super dense, hope you have some good airflow in your drying area :)

These buds may still have a bit of different taste to them due to the lack of flushing but maybe if you try letting it sit in jars a bit longer it will start to get some of its more flavorful taste back.

Wowzers!! Them buds look great all trimmed up man. Great job regardless of having to come down a little early. Very nice colas in there and they do look super dense, hope you have some good airflow in your drying area :)

These buds may still have a bit of different taste to them due to the lack of flushing but maybe if you try letting it sit in jars a bit longer it will start to get some of its more flavorful taste back.
Thanks man :) I really like the look of the Indoor mix. Whatever strain it is it looks tastey, it's even got some pinks in it to. I'm banking on the dry and cure to save this.

For air circulation I have a fan blowing against the opposite wall as the closet. Tis a small fan but this things low setting is most fans medium-high so I'm hoping not to much but just enough.

Harvest weight on the early nanner crop of 1x Mighty Mix and 1x Indoor Mix = 8oz 16g not including trim.

Not bad for early picking on those as well. Problem I have is since they needed to be pulled early they're not pungent at all... actually like no smell. They're in cure mode now so I really hope it brings some out if not shatter it is.

Been running around crazy busy with life and have had little time for updates. Sorry to all who care.

I will try to snag some pictures if I can remember tonight....

That's an excellent harvest bud! Those buds may get some smell and taste after curing, here's to hoping for ya. Wish I knew I would get nearly that much from my ladies, maybe from all 4 lol! They are starting to fatten up finally.

I've been in the same boat myself with being busy as well. They say a busy life is a happy life, but sometimes I wonder eh haha. I myself need to get on with my updates, been almost a week! I have pictures from friday though when the girls got fed :)

Can't wait for the next update to see how things are going for ya bud, you take care!

That's an excellent harvest bud! Those buds may get some smell and taste after curing, here's to hoping for ya. Wish I knew I would get nearly that much from my ladies, maybe from all 4 lol! They are starting to fatten up finally.

I've been in the same boat myself with being busy as well. They say a busy life is a happy life, but sometimes I wonder eh haha. I myself need to get on with my updates, been almost a week! I have pictures from friday though when the girls got fed :)

Can't wait for the next update to see how things are going for ya bud, you take care!

Yea I was pretty happy with the outcome on their weight... again surprised me. The El Natural MxM and the Indoor mix both gave off some of most dense nugs ever..... like rock hard. Luckily they did get there smell and taste back, longer cure more taste is coming thank god hehe. The MxM definitely has a kushy skunk aroma to it where as the Indoor Mix is very peppery. Even though all my plants have been plucked premature for one reason or another they all seem to do the job and a lot of my friends have said its some of the better stuff they've smoked..... So that makes me happy.

Update and question time Yay! Hehe

I completely apologize about the lack of updates. To whom care that is hehe.

So what day is it... ah yes

June 6

Flower Room:

Majestic Manifolded Mighty Mix (aka trained hehe)
She sits at Day 89 (43+46) and has been flushing for 8 days now.

5150388aaa298afc1ca8be79f260a7f3.jpg

f3d30156f2b12de96ef051c2cdcbc306.jpg

b6b3535070aad3db7abc50e588baecf3.jpg

Mighty Mix "A" Day 46 (36+10)

e0a22dd44ea56aab2f7fb1262cc708bc.jpg

d41502c48f6a4709851dca16d39e7b48.jpg

Candy Cane Day 45 (36+9)

0c5cd48a275292a56d684d19d44ae3e0.jpg

0fde67ecd2c5c7c9f204b4ad469486bc.jpg

Mighty Mix "B" Day 46 (36+10)

This is the question.... what is going on here???? Did I switch to flower to soon or what is going on.... not a male is it?

d7992d8deb01d1c787116fe4e707543f.jpg

56d8149615fd570a92cfc88a2e90a911.jpg

41cb2f1484f2bca626b9191790ba3ce2.jpg

505e52727c419462afeeb85c28127d40.jpg

Weird shit....

Anyway

Veg room: All at Day 18

Indoor Mix

fa380d7a6f36bf3fb6fa95af444b11bb.jpg

God bud

f2413e3117253c13494095a7508e59e7.jpg

Anyway that's what I can give for now... hot as baaaaaaalllllssss here today and for the next couple days I guess... Temps are sitting 77f veg and 79f flower.... I would have be3n completely screwed with my last setup without getting some A.C. which actually sounds good at this moment... for me I mean ....

Plus got these today from True North Seeds
8c966b9065ee31cc5cca08d0f58c4225.jpg

34702c5e5cec3139742b688960076521.jpg

I asked for Grand Daddy purp for me freebies but sadly they had no more. Oh well can't bitch when I got more free then payed for which is tits.
Anyway have fun all :)

Hey man, nice update. I wouldn't be to worried about that mighty mix b, sometimes they will take longer to show any signs of pre-flower. That was 2 days ago now, maybe now they are showing sex for you? Lets hope so :) I do know that a lot of people will wait until their plant starts growing off sets of nodes before switching to flower but it shouldn't be any problem as to when you switched at all. I have grown photo plants under 12/12 from seed and it still took 3 weeks to show sex.. They will show when the plant feels its matured enough. Keep up the good work my friend!

Hey man, nice update. I wouldn't be to worried about that mighty mix b, sometimes they will take longer to show any signs of pre-flower. That was 2 days ago now, maybe now they are showing sex for you? Lets hope so :) I do know that a lot of people will wait until their plant starts growing off sets of nodes before switching to flower but it shouldn't be any problem as to when you switched at all. I have grown photo plants under 12/12 from seed and it still took 3 weeks to show sex.. They will show when the plant feels its matured enough. Keep up the good work my friend!
Thanks for stopping in and commenting bud. Always appreciate it. Turns out it was a male... kept watching it closely and it now has balls... so I pulled it. This kinda sucks but is good in other ways... I now have more room to spread the other plants open exposing more light to all the goodness below...

I am starting to wonder if I have a light leak somewhere as the MxM's are feminized and I have had two males from them. I think I'm going to build a wall of sorts to block my tents off from the rest of the basement light wise.

That plant sure was healthy bud, just look at that root system! Nice strong stalk and very white roots (lots of them) You are certainly doing something right that's for sure, don't let a plant gone male stop ya lol. Yes that is sort of weird that your feminized seeds are turning male. If your real tent has a light leak and my home made tent doesn't I'd be very surprised, could it possibly be a stress thing or do you think light is getting in through your exhaust system?

Looks great for 51 days flower. Nice fat buds ya got from that one, can't wait to hear the dry weight. You could always just flush longer if you really need to, let the plant suck every last bit out of the plant before she is where you want to harvest it. Either way you got a good one there.

Wow, that Candy Cane and Mighty Mix look like they are starting to fill right out. I see lots of good buds sites on them :)

Veg room starting to look less like big pots of dirt and more like lush green goodness! You say they are stunted, I say they look great. Keep up the good work here my friend! You are doing great

Wow, that Candy Cane and Mighty Mix look like they are starting to fill right out. I see lots of good buds sites on them :)

Veg room starting to look less like big pots of dirt and more like lush green goodness! You say they are stunted, I say they look great. Keep up the good work here my friend! You are doing great
Yea the flower room I'm hoping just explodes :)

As for the veg room, the plants just aren't as big nor growing as vigoursly as they were on the previous grow... however I do have 10 more days left compared to when I switched the last ones.... lots can happen I guess.

I'm mainlining a couple indoor mixes as the God bud I have noticed absolutely hate being topped. At least by me. Probably due to them having a short bushy nature in the first place. That is why those will be El Natural plants.

Might start up the DWC system on a couple new plants here soon.

Or may just try the organic route with teas and such.... or both... that could be a fun side by side of the same plant.

Decided I may take next summer off and just grow winters as I haven't found time for many trips or excursions.

Anyway I'm rambling now... Cheers buddy thanks for all the comments

Very good, lots can happen in those 10 days for sure. Would be a cool side x side to see with the same strain and techniques used, dwc setup growing next to fully organic. Go for it man, good way to learn both worlds that's for sure.

Yeah it would be nice to travel that way. Same thing with me, I'm gonna have to grow around my schedule for summer since we would like to start going back east for a month every summer but will likely start doing it July come next year. If I start a perpetual style when I get back in September and start up a new plant each month that might work out ok for me, will have lots to think about :)

Take care buddy, keep up the good work.

Beautiful buds LlamaBomb, fantastic job buddy! :high-five:you will enjoy those my friend, so happy for ya:thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks man. Greatly appreciate the praise. I'm enjoying all of this so much. Quite addictive. Haven't bought bud in over a month now and basically I won't be unless there's something really tastey I see. Thanks for stopping in. Hope all is doing good with you bud. Cheers

Hey my friend! Hope all is well over there, haven't heard from ya in a while. Got me all concerned about ya n stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom