First Grow Multi Strain 2x 400W MH 5x Different Strains

BlazinUSA

Specifics:

2x 400w metal halide lights
3 florescent ballasts in my veg box
8x8 room (working on air tight and then fresh air in)
Nutes: Gen Hydro flora-micro-grow
Future nutrients: some organic line suggestions?
metro mix 360 or 510 soil (got it from a tree clone place, will invest in new stuff soon ideas?)
Strains:
Laughing buddah-feminized
Jack Herer-feminized
Super Lemon Haze-feminized
Skunk-feminized
Blackberry-feminized

What i got going on right now is 7 laughing buddah clones and their mother, and i just germinated 1 each of the other 4 strains.

As you can see in some of the pictures i have a bit of what i believe to be a ph problem. Which only makes sense because i recently tested my tap water and found it to be highly alkaline and had been using tap water for a bit of time already, just now to find this out.

After a little research ive went ahead and added a small amount of apple cider vinegar to my distilled water (that ive decided to use now) in hopes to lower the ph a point or so before i can get out of the snow to get my soil ph tester from the store.

Also on the 2 buy list is a ppm as well as a digi ph tester, i know now theyre way more important than i first assumed.

I know amounts of nutrients can vary strain to strain and other such things but now that ive got these spots on the 1 mother i have became increasingly more eerie of adding any more nutrients before i have a better general idea as to how much to be using. Should the Gh feed chart that i have be relatively accurate or should i just wait it out til i get ph and ppm testers?

IMAG02055.JPG

IMAG02044.JPG

IMAG02035.JPG

IMAG02024.JPG

IMAG02015.JPG

IMAG02005.JPG
:tokin:

Re: First grow multi strain 2x 400w mh 5x diff strains

yea it does kinda look like a ph problem but it maybe could be nute burn but who knows im kinda new at the whole thing

Re: First grow multi strain 2x 400w mh 5x diff strains

so i was doing some wandering on here and stumbled upon the fim trim method and figured it was worth a shot on a couple of the buddah clones, after like 18 hours or so the mother seems to be doing somewhat better after watering with apple cider vinegar yesterday morning. will take some more pics in the next day or 2 and hopefully see more improvement in the mother. oh seeds arent cracked yet but only 10 hours maybe, just impatient hehe

Hi BlazinUSA

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom