Feminized
    Sativa dominant hybrid
    50-70 day flowering
  5. Super Lemon Haze
    Feminized
    22.9% thc
    Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze
    9 - 10 week flowering
Alright so i have some clones and a mother of the laughing Buddha already happening. And 1 have 1 seed if each of the others, really hoping for 100% germination they've been goin bout 24 hours now in a wet towel. I got the clones under a combo of cool and warm 40 watt fluros.
The mother is under a 400w mh and has been going strong from clone for about 1 month.

Soil: As of right now i have some pro mix 360 mixed by a buddy with some add some that has like 56 some trace elements or something.
I am going to invest in some organic soil soon but have limited options with only 1 grow store in my area.
I know for sure they have fox farm and a couple others but would like to know how much npk is really the best to start out with. I know i need more nitrogen or equal amounts of the p and k but id like to be specific. Suggestions?

Current Problems: My mother recently developed a bit of what i believe to be a ph problem, which makes sense considering even my cheap single soil testers say its alkaline and my water and 3x drop solution also indicating the water i have been using is alkaline as well.
In order to correct this i already added a bit of apple cider vinegar 2 1 gallon of distilled water and it seems to be working.

Just got a thermometer/humidity unit so ill update with that soon.
Got 2 buy:
a digi ph and ppm tester.
Pests:
A few fly's and Asian beetles (resembling lady bugs)

Watering and Nutrients:
Up until recently i was using my own tap water mixed with the suggested amount of General Hydro 3 part on the feeding chart for vegetative growth, only when the soil was moderately/very dry.
Now that i have noticed what i do not believe is nute burn but like i said a ph problem i have used 0 nutes and just distilled water until i found out 2 use a little bit of apple cider vinegar.

About how much General Hydro nutrients should my clones be getting now they've rooted and all have had 1 or 2 regular waterings if any? Also i will be purchasing some of gh's subculture m and b,Ive heard 1/4 of suggested strength. And i already opted out of nutrients to the mother until i can get up to town tonight and get my probe soil ph tester at least.

Um i think that's enough info for now but i will be updating on this tonight with the ph and very regularly and here is some pics.

IMAG02055.JPG

IMAG02044.JPG

IMAG01993.JPG

IMAG01983.JPG

IMAG02005.JPG

IMAG01974.JPG

IMAG02035.JPG

IMAG02015.JPG

:tokin:

earth juice grow is 2-1-1. made from blood meal, steamed bone meal, bat guano, potash, sea kelp and molases. or if you wanna go FF grow big 5-2-6. i use both.
FF trace mierals like calcium, mg, boron, copper, iron, manganese,and iron.
FF also uses earth worm castings. hope this helps.:peace:

That is a nice lookin lady you got growing there! I wish i could lend some advice on the feeding but i am not very knowledgeable there! I put my girls in ffof soil and hope to do little feeding! Also thanks for the tip on humidity, It brought my temp down to 75-76 and humidity up to 35 or so just put a pan of water in font of the fan! Blaze on Blazin USA!!!

Back
Top Bottom