5 x Strains All Soil First Medi Grow Whoa!

Yeah they look great Blazin! I wouldn't worry about the leaves, they're really not very important anymore. In fact you should seriously consider trimming any fan leaves that are blocking light from the bud sites. Not if they are growing out of the cola but the regular fan leaves.

Are you 42 days from flipping the lights or seeing flowers?

Yeah they look great Blazin! I wouldn't worry about the leaves, they're really not very important anymore. In fact you should seriously consider trimming any fan leaves that are blocking light from the bud sites. Not if they are growing out of the cola but the regular fan leaves.

Are you 42 days from flipping the lights or seeing flowers?

cool good 2 know about the leaves and i believe that would of been 42 days from flipping the lights, but i could be wrong i think i started the 12/12 cycle slightly before the 1st of January and just decided id call it my start date for good reference. I recall a couple days after the 1st seeing buds so lets say im 44 days now since i first started to see the nice white beginning hairs of buds.

Ive got all of my lower bud sites all trimmed out and have been slowly takin a few of the original fan leaves off at a time, she is coming along pretty nicely i think, the buds are getting more swollen by the day so i will probably start flushing within the next week or so, hopefully if the soil drys out quicker, i will get 1 more feeding in before i begin flushing.

Well i have to say i greatly appreciate doc's advice with the h202 and superthrive combination on my sickly plants. The 2 afghan kush in the pics are on their way to full recovery!! The largest of the 2 is begining to grown some lateral branching and the entire top of the smaller 1 is finally green again and growing :).

In fact this worked out so well i have a few more sick plants that will be getting the same solution today, all the clones and seedlings for the most part that were in miracle grow have shown some serious stress. Although most are not nearly as bad as the worst afghan i had but all will end with good results now that i know the proper cure!

Other than that i will be sampling some of the buddha soon, gave her a bit of a trim and nab'd a few little branches off her. Drying out now, smoke report soon!

Heck yea thanks a lot for the support guys!!

The sickest smallest afghan is actually taking a leap ahead of the rest of the sick miracle grow crew! I have 2 great white sharks that are still green but drooping horribly, 1 of them just got some h202/superthrive/water along with 2 laughing buddha clones and the larger afghan kush.

If i could go back to transplant time, i would have followed the doc's advice with all the plants that i transplanted out of the miracle grow! Reason being like someone pointed out a while back, as i kept feeding water that hot nutrient supplement in the miracle grow begins to take its toll.
However if i can save the sickest out of them all i should be able to manage with the rest!

Other than that the budding buddha is getting pretty yellow in some of the leaves now but bud growth is still awesome, the calyxes are swelling up nicely now!
A few clones i took like 9-10 days ago got some roots and transplanted into hempy, i think 1 skunk 1 jack herer and a blackberry.

The sense of relief when they come back is like gift for me after watching plants go down and working to get them back it just great.they are look good.
br

thanks everybody for the support on the health turn around, i still have some pretty sick babies that haven't even been pictured yet! Some are still looking very miserable, but everybody got their roots rinsed of the miracle grow soil as best as possible in an h20/h202 mix and then put into hempy, i do not know if all will make it but, the 1 afghan was really sick as well, time will tell.

I threw a great white shark seedling, about a week 1/2 old or so, into budding the other day to start the swing toward perpetual harvesting. All is well.

Alright so i harvested my laughing buddha got about 3 ounces off her all dried up, gettin ready to throw it in a jar tommorow. The only things left in soil are my 4 other strains mothers and i am in the process of creating a new journal for all my hempy stuff and some dwc as well

Alright so i harvested my laughing buddha got about 3 ounces off her all dried up, gettin ready to throw it in a jar tommorow. The only things left in soil are my 4 other strains mothers and i am in the process of creating a new journal for all my hempy stuff and some dwc as well

Hey Blazin! Congrats on the successful 'Budha harvest. Have you sampled it yet - is it good? She looked great, and 3 oz. is a nice pull. :bravo:

Hey "Congrats" was happy to be along on the journey,looking foeward to seeing the hemp;s going.
br

Hey Blazin! Congrats on the successful 'Budha harvest. Have you sampled it yet - is it good? She looked great, and 3 oz. is a nice pull. :bravo:

hey man shes just finally gettin nice and dried up and the high is great, seems to be more of a couch lock type to me, more so than some other very good euphoric bagseed stuff ive got currently. I am by no means dissapointed and glad ive been able to bring the clones of her back to health for the upcoming outdoor season!

Ill post some pics and a link to the new thread tomorrow cya

Back
Top Bottom