LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

Hey again llamabomb!! Glad to see a healthy update over here! I was away last month so wasn't really around, but nice to see you're still at it! I will be around more often again now, will be looking forward to seeing your updates again brother :)

Thanks Snid + Dick23rk. Yeah just been crazy and shit ain't slowing down. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed at the amount of stuff I take on... oh well.

So I've kinda just been throwing plants in whenever and It kind of caught up to me. Had to go buy another hps bulb and hooked up my splitter to turn my 1000w solistek into basically 2- 600w's. Also went and picked up a Spectrum King Mothers little helper 100w to keep some plants vegging. Seen people using this for veg and looked like it performed so it will be a bonus with using less power and hopefully better than my MH.

Also I have switched to Remo Nutrients full line with Terpinator and will be starting Advanced Nutrients Big Bud on the plants that I have just switched to flowering. Soon I will also be investing in probably a 8x8 or 10x10 tent and making a batch of supersoil as well to try my go at organic.

Splitter and new light.

650977acfd6af302a1151a49ea0c127f.jpg

d9c6eed11305ba985bddeaa7146aeceb.jpg

e27bcbe84ef422f6102db398107d5cc2.jpg

So this is now temp veg area. 4 clones. 2 Indoor mixes (front) and 2 Coma kush (back)
90a5babc19870f3e80eb587c832ed891.jpg

0d079280706ce81abe194a5f29521217.jpg

Flower rooms

Room #1

Indoor Mix- Day 61 flower. This started throwing nanners that I've been plucking daily... there isn't a lot of them but I want this one to finish so every night I pluck. It is also sitting on the floor of the tent cause again I ran out of room.
c0fb22659799f070a35f8033508dc5e0.jpg

2 x Coma Kush #1 & #2 Day 48 Flower (#1 tall bastard up front, #2 is just behind to left, other big bastard. Can't take these out of tent or they will fall over. #2 has so much resin it actually looks white)
a2fd6e508ccd5a1fb2a6516db520bed9.jpg

78dc86bf5c9f1b989be88e22bcc13396.jpg

Hash passion Day 48 flower (50 day strain... at least a couple of weeks left on this girl so not really hehe) hard to see but in back corner. It's about 5'5" or so.

635f90b9f6c8c6ff97421efc3ed97a57.jpg

Candy cane Day 30 (this one has always put out nanners on me but this one has yet to do so)
c80c801ffa04b7913998247f1fd6b0b2.jpg

Mighty Mix Day 5 flower (high sativa. Adding big bud next feeding)

eb55c7f6cfe63c26453497fdf589cf2a.jpg

Flower room #2 ... All @ day 37 veg just switching tonight over to flower.

Front left and middle are Indoor Mix from VSB and the rest are Mighty Mix from CKS total of 6. I'm out of the Indoor mix seeds which I will never do again. And have a couple more of the Mighty Mix which I will never do again. I don't like mixed bag anymore. To many variable, some where auto flower and female and some just female. Boo.

f6d562489bfca1d564c9d4acd414ed41.jpg

Some new stuff I have to pop. Going to have a go at breeding I think with some of these. And some others when I can find them/ afford them. I got expensive taste hehe

bb4037a1021261a0da2a43d09c22291b.jpg

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

Hey again llamabomb!! Glad to see a healthy update over here! I was away last month so wasn't really around, but nice to see you're still at it! I will be around more often again now, will be looking forward to seeing your updates again brother :)
How was your vacation buddy? Hope it was fun yet relaxing :) me still needs one of those hehe.

Been awhile LlamaBomb, good to see you back and updating. Plants look great!! I'll be checking in more ofter since we're getting closer to the next harvest. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Has been awhile... sorry I haven't stopped by your way much, haven't been on here much at all lately. Is everything gooda in your world my friend?

How was your vacation buddy? Hope it was fun yet relaxing :) me still needs one of those hehe.

It was great man, thanks. So much better going back home in the summer time to visit instead of at x-mas time. Can hit the beaches, go camping and so on, not cooped up in the house all the time. Can't wait til next year already haha

Looks like you are going to be getting quite busy in the garden section here soon.. Talks of another big tent, growing organic, breeding... I like the sounds of it man, hope you can find the time to keep us well updated on these experiments of yours. You have come such a long way in regards to experience and equipment, can't wait to see you keep on going. Hopefully soon I will be able to start doing some upgrades of my own :)

It was great man, thanks. So much better going back home in the summer time to visit instead of at x-mas time. Can hit the beaches, go camping and so on, not cooped up in the house all the time. Can't wait til next year already haha

Looks like you are going to be getting quite busy in the garden section here soon.. Talks of another big tent, growing organic, breeding... I like the sounds of it man, hope you can find the time to keep us well updated on these experiments of yours. You have come such a long way in regards to experience and equipment, can't wait to see you keep on going. Hopefully soon I will be able to start doing some upgrades of my own :)
Glad it was a good time for you dude. Also thank you for the praises. I tend to take things on full bore unfortunately that means spending more than my budget (which doesn't exist). I keep learning and enjoy challenging myself doing this. Anyway again thank you for the comments buddy.

You have also come along way since I've been on here.... contest winner..... pssshhh hehehe. Cheers bud

Glad it was a good time for you dude. Also thank you for the praises. I tend to take things on full bore unfortunately that means spending more than my budget (which doesn't exist). I keep learning and enjoy challenging myself doing this. Anyway again thank you for the comments buddy.

You have also come along way since I've been on here.... contest winner..... pssshhh hehehe. Cheers bud

Not a problem, you just keep up that good work for us all to drool over :) And learning is always the big bonus, it never really ends.

Haha, I consider myself very lucky on the contests. There were a ton of other great journals that should have placed above mine but didn't. The picture contest on the other hand, there was only 4 or 5 entries and prizes for the top 3 lol I'd say it was luck :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom