Rajam0n's Indoor Multi Strain Grow 2013

Is defoliation during flower ok?

Defoliate only if light penetration is poor.

And try to remove older leaves if u decide to. Ones that are damaged or blocking important bud sites

Also a technique my granpa showed me leave the stem of the leaf attached because the plant will pull all the remainding energy from the stem

The leaf stem will fall in a few days leaving a very clean removal at the main stem(less stress).

some growers defoliate around day 20-25 and again around day 45. there are many different methods people use to defoliate their plants. i remove lower leaves that will not help in bud production and any leaves that are shading bud sites as well as yellowed or dead leaves.

So I just got back from a five day trip. I watered right before I left but had no one to water while I was gone. Their doing fine though except for the white widow, she suffered a bit of nute burn. I flushed all the plants, should I cut off the leave that are a little burnt or just leave them?

It's not as bad as I thought so I just cut a couple of leaves off, my camera is on vacation with my girl friend right now and all I have to take pictures with is my phone but it doesn't really show to good what it looks like. All is well with the plants I hope, just watered them again today with som molasses

So this shows a little of what looks to be nute burn, any advice? I already flushed her and she seems fine..
image3037.jpg
image3036.jpg

Ok, I've actually been pruning the girls a little bit, just removing bigger fan leaves that are blocking other buds

well its been a while since i last posted but everything is going good with the girls right now. Its been about 6 weeks now that they've been under 12/12. the 2 Red Dragons that i kept for myself both look different and one seems to be about 2 or 3 weeks behind in terms of growth. i got a chance to take a look at the girls that i decided to keep with a friend so they could be outside. needless to say i wish i had just taken them to some place out in the boonies and done it myself, he didn't listen to anything i said and although the buds seems like they are about done, the plants are really lanky looking and looks like they will yield less than the plants i kept in my room.

anyways, this first one here is the Red Dragon that looks to be behind in growth
IMG_59161.JPG

IMG_59263.jpg

this here is the other Red Dragon, shes coming along real nice, I think shes going to be the best yielder.
IMG_59192.JPG

IMG_59203.jpg

this is the Strawberry Blue, the one that i accidentally broke the main stalk
IMG_59211.JPG

IMG_59222.jpg

This last one is the White Widow, not sure what shes suffering from, i though it was a Mag deficiency but I figured she only has one more feeding than it'll be straight water until shes harvested.
IMG_59241.JPG

IMG_59251.jpg

When i stop giving nutrients should i stop with the molasses as well or can that go on until harvest?

So molasses is ok to use until harvest? Right now I water, water with molasses and feed nutes in that order. So in about 2 or 3 weeks ill be cutting out the nutes. And using molasses with every water.

theyre coming along nicely id say about 2 weeks for 3 or the girls and 3 or 4 weeks for the slow growing Red Dragon.
this is the White Widow
IMG_61111.JPG

IMG_61131.jpg

the Strawberry Blue
IMG_6109.JPG

IMG_61103.jpg

The slower growing Red Dragon
IMG_6105.JPG

IMG_6108.jpg

and the other Red Dragon
IMG_60971.JPG

IMG_60981.jpg

I cant wait till their done, they smell so good.

Back
Top Bottom