SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

S.E.P continues.

this ones for all you frugal peoples out there that don't like to spend they're money on shit that you really would rather not, if ya didn't have to. We all want to save money.

For a PH up I use baking soda (BS) and regular tap water, I mix it a hydrogen peroxide bottle. The mix isn't and doesn't have to be precise. I start with a rinsed out/cleaned H2O2 bottle and add I add 1/4-1/3 of box of BS and then the water to fill the bottle 3/4 of the ways. Ad the top and shake well, there will be a little pressure when you open the top, less then a 2l of pop, but none the less lets stay clean and not get any on us.
Just use a eye dropper full will usually raise .1 you can shake well get a good strong mix if you need it or let it settle a little and this BS will be a little weaker.
Like I say I've been using BS like this for 4+ months straight no I'll effects and no white residue in the reservoir. Once you make your own ph up you will never buy ph up again. I promise :thumb:
IMG_040415.JPG

getting a couple Pineapple Expresses and a Blueberry Cinderella ready. One more week under the t5's then a couple under the 600MH and hopefully they'll be ready for blooming.
IMG_041712.JPG

More pics Daily.
3rd day in, growth is amazing. If only I had a few bucks to go get some more vent 6" hose. I could have the hood sitting on the plants.
IMG_041815.JPG

IMG_041912.JPG

IMG_042012.JPG

Ya she's (BC) still touching after 24 hrs, had to raise it a 1" or 2 she was jamming herself into the glass
IMG_042114.JPG

No burns
IMG_042215.JPG

I have to agree with Corey...lookin fantastic!

Thanx, AK and cory.

tonight's pics
I can not get over the amount of growth I'm getting every day since I got the co2 generator. It's going to pay for itself on the 1st plant that goes full term.
Day 4 that's BC reaching for the lights. I have one more cone of the BC and I just don't think I'm going to let it die off. very good yeilder and easy to train. I like the smoke 2.
IMG_042511.JPG

IMG_042611.JPG

Flushing the grapefruit, Fuking incredible and a Pineapple express. The grey bucket in the middle is the fresh water reservoir. too easy.
IMG_042816.JPG

I wanted to show a little defoliation I did on the RED CHUNK day 4 "keeping my eye on ya". What a beautiful plant. I know Bass and AK1 will be interested in seeing how and what happens with some of the training with the nuts and bolts. Anyway I like to pull the leaf's that grow towards the middle of the plant, open it up, let the light through. I leave the outer lowers until they don't get enough light any more or get to big and then pull them. I don't like to grow big hand size leaf's, it's big azz buds I want, not leaf's.
I defoliate daily, and then hit them hard day 21-25 and then around day 40 on a 8 week strain.
No hermie, no hermie, no hermie.
IMG_042914.JPG

Sure wish we had the 40deg nights we had a couple days ago. It's feaking warm in my house. Like someone turned the furnace on at 8:30 tonight. All the windows are open, can't wait for summer time. Not. I dropped my a/c down to 78 tonight to try and get a head start on heat, kinda loosing the battle holding 81 and tomorrow is supposed to have a high of almost 80deg and then a low of 46 and then a downward fall. What a difference 20 deg makes outside.

battling heat tonight and only running 4 out of 6 hoods. Turned off co2 generator, bring fresh cool air from out side to help a/c temps dropped to 80. Reservoir running warm too. Trip to gas station picked up 40lbs of ice and removed a little water from chest freezer/chiller. pumping cool water to buckets.
I will be picking up one of those water chiller ActiveAqua Chiller exclusively for the flower room.- Any1 know if I will be able to get away with the 1/10hp unit or will it take the 1/4hp unit?

Ak1 you sure your ready for this?

I'm in a basement, cement floor, and my a/c is hooked up and running.

Fighting the good fight. winning some battles loosing others. Room temp says it just wants to be 85. Did get my hillbilly chiller back in check with the couple bags of ice and made sure I got nice cool nuts in the buckets. Heat seems like it still might be a issue during winter when I get all 6 hoods up and running. The a/c will probably be in use year around :-( at least a small 12,000 unit.

And I think that red chunk is a male tomorrow or the next day i'll know 4 sure. it's too bad I would have really liked growing this plant, flexible and easy to train.

she's running warm but the plants are just growing out of control.

pic,pic,s
IMG_043214.JPG

daily growth
IMG_043314.JPG

Blueberry Cinderella, who loves ya, Daddy does. ya that's a 1000w hood nearly touching :)
IMG_043511.JPG

and this is her crazy azz trunk, wait a couple more days. I'll pull her out, she is a big plant, and give her the grapefruits light after I harvest.
IMG_043414.JPG

I really don't think you'll run hot this winter. Not considering where you live and how cold it gets there in the winter. I considered moving to the U.P once. I'd still love to live there. I'm a huge sled fan. I'd easily put 2000 miles a year on my sled. Makes me miss Alaska again (sigh)
I don't know Ak1 I'm getting nervous. pics attached. and I still got 2 more hoods to fire up.
I think I need to get my intake on a timer, I just don't know how long or often it should run, do you? how often should fresh air be brought in? That would help, it's the co2. Great stuff but pain in the ass. if I run by temp it causes the co2 burner to run causing more heat issues. hense a/c actully works better for cooling room. If only I had the sentential. You have to give me a report on it after you get it.....Pleazzzze.
85 room....70res I switch reservoir thermometers more accurate readings
IMG_043617.JPG

a/c set at 78 trying to hold
IMG_043717.JPG

I really don't think you'll run hot this winter. Not considering where you live and how cold it gets there in the winter. I considered moving to the U.P once. I'd still love to live there. I'm a huge sled fan. I'd easily put 2000 miles a year on my sled. Makes me miss Alaska again (sigh)

oh I loved sleds as a kid. We would pull each other on those KMart saucers and blue skies all winter long. I would love to get a sled again, but old girl ( my baby ) wouldn't like any of her winter upgrades going to a sled, maybe after the Harley is finished.

Wit CO2 you *need* to run warmer than 70-80. Optimal range is 83-89 with CO2. Hell, mine hits 91 on occasion, and have never seen any heat stress with CO2 enrichment.

so what about the fresh air jandre? should I get it on a timer? I'm not running a exhaust fan right now. When I can afford 1 should it be tied in with the timer also? The co2 cycles on about every 1/2hr with out the fresh air intake running.
I would really like the sentential controller that Ak1 has. It would solve a lot of my issues. Until then I have to deal the best I can with what I got.
oh and does the a/c I'm using work as a dehumidifier at the same time as a/c. my feaking dehumidifier makes a lot of freaking heat.
thx
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom