Auto Mazar - Auto AK - Journal 2014

That intelligent person is right.Stem begin showing red sign becuse flowering start and they suck food from leaf and they are focused to produce buds.
someone intelligent told me years ago the the stems go red when the plants take up potassium to the flowers to begin them :)

i dont knowether this is fact, but i dont care either way, as its not a problem lol

Your SSH is so lovely ghaze :high-five:
and omg that Auto Mazar looked delicious, that joint had me ready to hop on a flight to Split :O
Thanks for sharing your grow ghaze, you have a great and unique style :)

Thanks SG i'm sad because i don't live close to some growers like yourself.Want to smoke and laugh with people like you,to be honest no one knows anything about my balcony medicine.I had friend once,he used to be my best man on wedding but he showed his real face.He chopped my biggest outdoor plant and stab the knife in my back 2 months before wedding.I don't trust anybody after that,only my wife and dog.It's sad when you have own weed and can't share or show it to anybody,i can show it to real growers here on 420.My life changed when i signed here on 420,my life has changed because of people like you.Love you all dear growers here on 420.I agree that beach and joint is best combo.Thanks for comment:circle-of-love:
Your SSH is so lovely ghaze :high-five:
and omg that Auto Mazar looked delicious, that joint had me ready to hop on a flight to Split :O
Thanks for sharing your grow ghaze, you have a great and unique style :)

My three AK Ryder just showed flower today (Herbie's Frebee ) 21 days exactly . . . no male I'd hoped I'd get one
I follow your grow to learn more about the Ryders

looking good man :) after being on this site mid way in a grow, i cant wait to try influence like fluxing :)

Thanks SG i'm sad because i don't live close to some growers like yourself.Want to smoke and laugh with people like you,to be honest no one knows anything about my balcony medicine.I had friend once,he used to be my best man on wedding but he showed his real face.He chopped my biggest outdoor plant and stab the knife in my back 2 months before wedding.I don't trust anybody after that,only my wife and dog.It's sad when you have own weed and can't share or show it to anybody,i can show it to real growers here on 420.My life changed when i signed here on 420,my life has changed because of people like you.Love you all dear growers here on 420.I agree that beach and joint is best combo.Thanks for comment:circle-of-love:

thats why i have 2 dogs mate! big love back to you :)

I didn't had time to take pictures and make update earlier.SuperSH 145 day.I was little worried because she didn't show buds,i was thinking that she was under light stress.I am keeping it in dark room when night comes and i can already see changes.I was wrong about light stress,my neighbour Conradino have same problem.Weather is f...g everything this summer and his Nanda Devi is at the same point of flowering like mine SSH.Need to mention that Conradinos grow is in 100% dark so it's not light stress.
20140827_111236.jpg
20140827_111251.jpg
20140827_111258.jpg
20140827_111307.jpg
20140827_111323.jpg
20140827_111335.jpg
:peace:

hey man!

wow im subbed to way to many journals !

im her ethough, wow what a difference in growth! :) hey yeh man the summer has been shit, many farmers here havent even been able to harvest hay and straw! and my tomatoes, well, they just havent rippened!!!!!

Day 152 and SSH have show some flowers.I can see pistils changing colour to amber,don't know why it happens.Plant has just start to show flowers and some of pistils are already amber,i can also see new white pistils.If anyone knows why it happens please tell me because it is first time i had this problem.I will take new pictures of that buds tomorow because you can't see nothing on this pictures.:thanks:
20140903_190614.jpg
20140903_190728.jpg
20140903_190738.jpg
20140903_190654.jpg
20140903_190642.jpg
20140903_190710.jpg
20140903_190747.jpg

Hey ghaze :love: Congratz on the win vs Holland, I enjoyed the game :circle-of-love:

There could be nothing to worry about. First cause would be of course just phenotype, some pistils turn pink or purple even blue; secondly pollination, which would take quite a big male right next to it to do that, doubt you missed that :biglaugh:; Other possible causes: wind burn (like a fan directly on it); rain, water spray or high humidity (water in general kills them). As as I experienced, pistils also react to over feeding, specially N.

Hope this helps :love:

Thanks daTenshi for responding.I suspect on over feeding,this is clone of my previous SSH and pistils was white on mother plant.Some of flowers have brown pistils and some are normal.It can be high humidity also,weather was bad in last 10 days.I will make update soon as i get time.Yes you helped me,have a good weed night:high-five:

hey man!

wow your not alone with small flowers! its just been a non sunny year all together! some of my autos, they hardly produce 2 grams lol!

Back
Top Bottom