Autoflower king tut happy frog ok?

Fomerballer

Hi all. It’s been a while. I had lots of success with my hydro grows. I’ve moved and my well is not good for ph and I am tired of messing with ph adjusting.

I’m going to try king tut auto & harlequin auto in 5 gal soil bags. How’s Happy Frog work with Autoflower? Oh it’s an indoor grow btw.

I’d prefer to buy soil that’s ready to go so feel free to recommend away. Stick with soil recommendations please. For the moment I’m done with hydro. Thanks 🙏

Fox Farms Happy Frog is good. I've used it. It can be a bit strong sometimes for seedlings but still good to go.

I feel like hydro is meant for super fussy people who enjoy an overcomplicated process for no reason other than thinking you've accomplished something. Even though you can accomplish the same if not better with a far more simple process.

How’s Happy Frog work with Autoflower?
Works fine for me, but I use amendments: 50% Happy Frog, 25% coir, and 25% perlite. I would suggest using a wetting agent as well; makes water wetter and helps retain moisture rather than having the water just pour thru. You’ll have to water less often and your plants will appreciate it. A tiny drop of Dawn or other unscented dishwashing detergent per gallon of water will do the job. Or use HP Promix which already has a wetting agent, but not much else. I use Megacrop with every watering and the girls love it except when they’re in flower. Then I cut the Megacrop in half (it’s a little hot) and sub in FF Bloom.

Back
Top Bottom