Are autoflowers a wise investment for a cash crop situation?

• Total voters
I was told he thc levels are low. Ever had bud that looks the biz but dont get you stoned? Im told also that cloning too much does the same but really dont know the truth on that. I have read it makes no difference. Ive a question for you. are regular seeds more hardy than feminised? it appears so to me. I never get any problems with ph damage to leaves, but fems go bad on me every time .Its a struggle to overcome but ive managed it. I only use soil.
Fem is awesome. First time this run. I use the Vault. Chech them out. I got 100% out of the door.

I grow 99% fem auto. THC levels are stated from the seed banks and you can make your choice. I've grown dozens that were every bit as or more potent than the photo plants I used to grow. My main reasons for autos are space, time and hardiness. I can grow 3-4 different strains at the same time and that makes for a nice variable at harvest time. I run lights at 18/6 throughout and add a new plant as the finished one leaves the tent. Through the years I've grown several strains that were down right Nasty potent. XXXSkunk, White Widow, Nordika and many others. Most of the auto plants I have grown ended up between 28-48" tall with Baseball Bat Coloas but like anything here though, We don't really know for sure what we are buying or what the true potency is. All we can hope for is a quality product for our hard earned money. Even the most reputable banks send out duds from time to time. If you have yet to grow an auto you should give it a try. ( I really don't mess with regular seeds due to the Male let down. Fem only here ) Good Luck !!

Autos are strange when your use photo. I got 5 autos started the and all different stages at the same. Some I guess will finish quicker. I got my beans from the Vault. Their good ppl but Im just like wtf. Ok Scotty beam me up pleez. Stay blazing. Im new here.
Another old post 2015

Another case for auto's is where you plan to grow them. In the northern US Its difficult to grow photo period plants outdoors. 12/12 light doesn't come until September and with that comes frosts that kill. About the time the buds start you risk losing it all and that's not what we want. You can grow autos and get several harvests of fully mature plants.

Most of the auto plants I have grown ended up between 28-48" tall with Baseball Bat Coloas but like anything here though, We don't really know for sure what we are buying or what the true potency is. All we can hope for is a quality product for our hard earned money. Even the most reputable banks send out duds from time to time. If you have yet to grow an auto you should give it a try.
I thought I'd give autos a try figuring they'd be about tomato size plants
plus the name "short stuff auto" and ended up with a monster
I had to really chop and wrestle this gal to keep her below 6 feet
then this one grew all by itself the next year from the seed the original one dropped

I thought I'd give autos a try figuring they'd be about tomato size plants
plus the name "short stuff auto" and ended up with a monster
I had to really chop and wrestle this gal to keep her below 6 feet
then this one grew all by itself the next year from the seed the original one dropped

Awesome Monster plant. I hope it smoked well.

Back
Top Bottom