Autos Coco & A Wilma System - My Second Grow

God that CC looks so nice! What a nice girl you have Glauc! Damn! Freaking 5 or 6 ounces on the top cola alone! Jeez!
Haha thank you very much, I'm assuming you mean grams though not ounces haha. Its about the size of a beer can...

I just got done smoking a joint of it and OH MY...I dont care if its the most larfy, airy, leafy bud in the world. Its strong as hell and tastes incredible!! Hands down top 3 I have ever smoked in my life (and its not even cured yet ). Needless to say I will be growing a LOT more! I have to wait a while, but still...round two is going to be next level...I still got 10 seeds and will be ordering some more too .

I'll see if I can get some photos uploaded in a few days/a week, once I have all of it down and dried.

Gotta say though, anyone on the fence about autos, buy some Auto Colorado Cookies from Dutch Passion, they will win you over . Wooey I cant wait to get some more on the go, I'm going to be ordering the beans as soon as I get the money (I want their new strains and they are expensive as hell ) I'm thinking their new Lemon Zkittles, some Bubba island Kush (again new), some Daiquiri Lime and maybe something else in the mix too

Anywho cheers for checking by Ripe1, and all you other fine 420mag folks. Have a great weekend everybody ✌✌

I want an auto for an early harvest this summer. I might take your word on this one.

i am anxiously waiting for my delivery of Daiquiri lime auto from dp ... the package is late ... a lot late ... .
Yikes, you sent them an email or anything?? Hope they arrive soon!

I actually order all my seeds from the Dinafem site, they sell a few other quality breeders and they offer tracking on your order. Price tends to be the same or maybe 1% higher than going direct to DP but dinafem do better freebies .

Hope your beans arrive soon. ✌

I want an auto for an early harvest this summer. I might take your word on this one.
Honestly you wont be disappointed, its an amazing strain. The quality of the high is so good too. So uplifting and such a feel good high, I found myself just grinning down at the joint bursting with unexplained happiness while I was smoking it. I'd really recommend this strain for people with depression or other similar issues. Made me feel like I was king of the world yesterday , my back pain was gone completely and I was grinning from ear to ear...oh and 1 joint had me smashed for 4-5 hours, which as someone who normally smokes and ounce a week, also pleasantly surprised me. ✌✌

an ounce per week ... woa ... thats massive ... and here i thought my 10g per week was already excessive lol ... keep it up ... i havent had any arthritis pains in my hip ever since ive started tokin ;) so it definatelly works :cheer:
Haha yeah, I pretty much breath as much smoke as I do air

Trouble is it gets expensive! Hence starting to grow

I broke my back when I was 17 in a nasty car crash (its healed and no 'major' lasting injuries), as a result though I have really bad middle and lower back pain, couple that with a dose of anxiety and depression and I get through my fair share of meds... I do suffer pretty badly if I run out, my back just gets worse and worse until i feel lile I'm 85 yrs old (I'm a LOT younger than that ) and it takes me 10 minutes to stand up .

With the right strains though I feel like I could conquer the world, trouble is with it being illegal here even getting a reliable supply is hard let alone getting to pick strains!

Cheers for stopping in ✌
I'll get some harvest pictures up soon I promise

Haha yeah, I pretty much breath as much smoke as I do air

Trouble is it gets expensive! Hence starting to grow

I broke my back when I was 17 in a nasty car crash (its healed and no 'major' lasting injuries), as a result though I have really bad middle and lower back pain, couple that with a dose of anxiety and depression and I get through my fair share of meds... I do suffer pretty badly if I run out, my back just gets worse and worse until i feel lile I'm 85 yrs old (I'm a LOT younger than that ) and it takes me 10 minutes to stand up .

With the right strains though I feel like I could conquer the world, trouble is with it being illegal here even getting a reliable supply is hard let alone getting to pick strains!

Cheers for stopping in ✌
I'll get some harvest pictures up soon I promise

heh yea im also in an illegal region i pay 10€ per gram thats 12.3 usd for weed of undetermined quality allthough ive had more times with great herb then bad herbs from my guy but tbh ... no streetweed can taste as good and heal as well as homegrown and thats a fact

Hey all, sorry for my absence of late, been a little tied up, firstly the boiler broke and I got a 15month old so I HAD to fix it (Im not boiler mechanic but I did succeed) and also I've been occupied with this:

That drift is 6ft deep in places and blocking my front door . Safe to say we are not used to this kind of weather in the UK . Thankfully I'm a ski and snowboard instructor so I just got the snowboard out and went for a rip ✨

Anyhow the final weights are in for all the plants and I finished up with a grand total of 214g of Colorado Cookies (which is way better than I thought it would be) then 62g of Blue Cheese. Putting me at a total of 276g from about 400W of light and 13 square feet of space. I'm super happy with nearly 10 ounces...thats going to last me about 10-11 weeks which is amazing...almost enough time to get another harvest in . Going to be a small one though this time. Got to get work done on the house.

Hey all just wanted to post a quick note to say sorry I haven't been around much, life has been crazy...had cops knock my door for something completely unrelated to me but it made me nervous enough to take most of my set up down. That and with the windows being fitted it was just safer to scale back for a little while. Windows are now done however and no sign of the fuzz so hopefully everthying will work out for the outdoor still.

I currently have about 10 cuttings that are all rooted and in solo cups getting ready to be the first batch to go outside.

I will still get those harvest pics uploaded when I get time I'm just really busy at the moment but thought i better let you all know I'm still alive n kicking

Take care everyone ✌

Back
Top Bottom