Slinks' Lemon Amnesia & Money Maker - Coco - Wilma XL 4 Pot - 400W Tent Grow

ok brutal buds is at half strength now... just done another slight defoil. will monitor those buds n see how it affects them.

IMG_20180130_215137_processed.jpg
IMG_20180130_215015_processed.jpg

So didnt do much today except compare my buds to others at similar stage....patience i think... not my strong point. I reckon the girls are good??? Buds are still just forming I guess the stretch is still going on although they just seem to get bushier no matter how much I defoil.
Bought a cheap dehumidifier to help at night my humidity been rising up to 90's, might have to get a better one as its not doing much yet will see what its saying in morning though.

So didnt do much today except compare my buds to others at similar stage....patience i think... not my strong point. I reckon the girls are good??? Buds are still just forming I guess the stretch is still going on although they just seem to get bushier no matter how much I defo
Bought a cheap dehumidifier to help at night once fans go off my humidity been rising up to 90's, might have to get a better one as its not doing much yet will see what its saying in morning though.
No pics today not much difference to yesterday.

Not much I can do, cant run fans at night waaay to loud would def piss of my neighbours. and if i get denounced then bye bye ganja plants hello guardia civil... Its been ok during veg but now Im flowering im worried its 60-70% rh in the house anyway so need a dehumidifier... my humidity was at 65 earlier will see what it drops too in morn when i check meter.
It might not look it but i defoil a small amount everyday... they just grow back even more dense - that will stop soon though as the buds fatten up :)

Rh of where I live is plus 80%at moment... not sure how to reduce humidity with spending 200 euros on a massive dehumidifier for the bedroom. not really an option as I don't have the cash. any cheaper options? increasing air circulation or? I don't think rice is gonna cut with 80%+ at 25c

I'm gonna try leaving fan on at night see if we can keep it down with more circulation.... if not I wonder if anyone's ever done a kickstarter for grow equipment.

already is the air outside is 80% rh... in UK I never had humidity issues but my resevoir was outside my grow tent, does that makes a difference??? and was in a nice breezy attic.

got humidity down to low 50s now during lights on. creeping up at night but better than before will see what the readings like tonight. temp at 23c pretty perfect now. hope the plants drink up their mega pk boost and those buds grow grow grow.

Broke my phone screen... will try get some pics for u all soon... they are all looking good.. buds r starting to fatten up as its day 28 of flower... 5+weeks to go. The buds under both hps n the perfect sun mini are smashing it:cheer: Humidity is at 51-56% until i get some cash thats as low as i can get

Could probably do more defoil at the back. Im gonna keep going a small amount daily and hope it drops the humidity as I go. The sun is back outside so air is back down to 65% rh outside which is better for me. I think Im gonna try aircon next grow. I got as much of my harvest as i want sold to the local cannabis club, so guaranteed money for more equipment which will be nice. I'd love to have a sealed room realistically. I think i need some extra lighting, possibly another LED for the other side of hps, some rhizo pots, aircon/dehumidifier, co2 and a better tent. Is it possible to run CO2 in a tent or does it need to be properly sealed???

I'm thinking there is a lot of defol to be done to help with the humidity and to get some light to those lower buds. Looks pretty shady down there!

Do you usually defol a lot? If you have time check my latest pics in my grow journal linked in my signature. I already did some defoliation and don't know if I should do more as in my first grow I had defoliated one of two green crack barely similar but the defoliated plant gave less yields

Back
Top Bottom