Autos - Girl Scout Cookies - Malana Bomb - Black Gold

Update Day 19 from seed

The girls are doing fine and I've begun to train them, 5 of them will be ponytailed and one of them will be LST'ed. Last night they were ponytailed for 4 hours.
Originally I wanted to ponytail half of them and LST the other half, but only one of them has a long enough stem to LST and conveniently the stem is already curved.
By accident I fed them full strength Bio-Grow, so they got 1,5 dose in one week, but they seem to like it;)

Before training

WP_20160218_06_52_08_Pro.jpg

After Training

WP_20160218_20_45_16_Pro.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies # 1

WP_20160218_20_46_03_Pro.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies # 2

WP_20160218_20_46_14_Pro.jpg

Malana Bomb # 1

WP_20160218_20_46_25_Pro.jpg

Malana Bomb # 2 (LST)

WP_20160218_20_46_46_Pro.jpg

Black Gold # 1

WP_20160218_20_46_55_Pro.jpg

Black Gold # 2

WP_20160218_20_47_08_Pro.jpg

With lights on, both veg and bloom is turned on from start to finish

WP_20160218_20_51_54_Pro.jpg

:Namaste:

What did you use to connect the pvc pipe on the side of your tent? Looking at trying to do something along the same lines, looks neat.

What did you use to connect the pvc pipe on the side of your tent? Looking at trying to do something along the same lines, looks neat.

If you mean the poles on the sides, it's the poles for the tent same as in the ceiling, I ordered a spare set of 4 poles and connecters when I ordered the tent.
I knew I needed extra poles in the ceiling for hanging stuff and on the sides for extra support(my last tent was a bit wobbly) and hanging circulation fan, wires etc.

Update Day 27 from seed

The girls have been growing like crazy the last week, and I've been ponytailing and leaf-tucking a lot.
They are very short and there's almost no distance between nodes, I'd like them to stretch a bit while they're still in their veg/preflower phase, so I raised the lights to the top of the tent.

WP_20160226_20_15_58_Pro.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies # 1 The runt of the litter, looking healthy and pretty though

WP_20160226_20_16_50_Pro.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies # 2

WP_20160226_20_19_31_Pro.jpg

Malana Bomb # 1

WP_20160226_20_20_39_Pro.jpg

Malana Bomb # 2 I'm just winging it with the LST, but it seems to be going ok

WP_20160226_20_21_35_Pro.jpg

Black Gold # 1

WP_20160226_20_22_41_Pro.jpg

Black Gold # 2 This plant is the biggest and it's a node or 2 ahead of the other plants, hard to believe I opened the seed pack just 27 days ago.

WP_20160226_20_23_42_Pro.jpg

Black Gold # 2
The ponytailing is really showing its effect here

WP_20160226_20_24_19_Pro.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the weekend:tokin:

Looks very good!
Ponytailing is definitely proving to be effective..
Now for a very noob question, I hope you don't mind.
How do you tell the transition from the pre-flower phase(with the little white hairs) and the actual flowering phase?
:thanks:

Yeah I noticed it was in your sig after I posted:lot-o-toke:

and I figured you'd see it, bahah.

Gotta question..Do you make any oils/butters with your trim and stems?

and I figured you'd see it, bahah.

Gotta question..Do you make any oils/butters with your trim and stems?

Not yet, I've only made hash so far but saved the shaked trim in the freezer and I intend to make edibles or chai with it.
I've made BHO before but I don't really like the idea of using butane gas or alcohol or ether for that matter, but BHO is quite easy to make and there are a lot of guides here, youtube etc. if you wanna get into it.

Not yet, I've only made hash so far but saved the shaked trim in the freezer and I intend to make edibles or chai with it.
I've made BHO before but I don't really like the idea of using butane gas or alcohol or ether for that matter, but BHO is quite easy to make and there are a lot of guides here, youtube etc. if you wanna get into it.

Mz12x is supposedly a much safer alternative(not flammable wise-but as far as the chemicals it contains.)
Was looking into trying to with a vacuum oven-or something equivalent to extract it all out. But the cost of a vacuum oven is a bit ridiculous.

Late as usual but I'm subbed up. :cheer:

Heard good things about fast buds. I want to pick up their pineapple express.
Feel free to check out the Lsd25 from them over here. :Namaste:

Late as usual but I'm subbed up. :cheer:

Heard good things about fast buds. I want to pick up their pineapple express.

Your in plenty time mate, the show is just about to start;)

I've been looking at that too and their green crack, so I can get something a little more sativa in my outdoor grow this summer.

Your in plenty time mate, the show is just about to start;)

I've been looking at that too and their green crack, so I can get something a little more sativa in my outdoor grow this summer.

Isn't heat a big issue in the summer?
Mabye just for me, it's nothing for temps to get up to 110F.

Back
Top Bottom