Auto's In 2024

goofyfoot

Howdy All a little late to the show this year but All is good. Got 4 pots and 5 plants going on all Auto's and very happy. I love full photos but when you can get two harvests in the same time period with Autos why not. And the amount of nuit's they require I found is less the half of what say Fox Farms Tri nuit's say to use. So even with 2 Auto grows you should still be using less nuit's combined. Then used in the full photo grow.

I essentially feed them with every watering a much-reduced amount of PPM. With the fiber pots and the fact these things racehorses as far as how fast the grow. Water and a lot of air flow are just as important then who's brand of nuit's or the amount.

Hope All is well in all your worlds and green is the theme ....... these are them and they hatched around January 25th. And today are at the 50-day mark, so 1/2 way home in my book. Take a peek ....

IMG_2554-.png
IMG_2555.JPG
IMG_2555-.png
IMG_2559.JPG
IMG_2559-.png
IMG_2560-.png

can't resist adding a video ......Live

Just a quick update and to say hay ........

Hope All is well and Peace .............: :surf:
:420:

Out and about and a quick update on things. They are settled in and I am about set on the lights height. One less thing to play with and they are and have been on 18 / 6 since February 10th. Will be adding an hour or two here shortly ....

Video link is all I got no pic's today .... video is much easier and you get a better look at them !!
Enjoy and Peace .... Hope ALL Is Green In Your Worlds .....

:peacetwo: ..... :surf:

<<<<<<<< ~~Video~~ >>>>>>>>> Peace ...!!

Hey buddy :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Happy to see yah out and about ... got a late run at it this year.
Bidenomics forced an extra job to get things squared away,
or more like extra cash found me!!! It comes in handy.

Hope ALL is Well and Green in your world Sir ....

Peace .... :surf:

Happy to see yah out and about ... got a late run at it this year.
Bidenomics forced an extra job to get things squared away,
or more like extra cash found me!!! It comes in handy.

Hope ALL is Well and Green in your world Sir ....

Peace ....

Just getting ready ......... day 65 and have no veg nuit's for 10 days ^^^^ only what CalMag++ adds and Fire Fox Tiger Bloom has just enough .......

I found out when to pull the plug on the veg nuit's and it shows if you wait too long. In the Autos you create fox tails, and the buds never fully tighten up. They don't have the time or light effects to help them.

So, too much time on veg nuits and you have spongey buds. So, I am only guesting they have at least 20 to 30 days till choppy time. To sit and get fat !!

Keep Them Green and Peace .......

IMG_0.jpg
IMG_2.JPG
IMG_5.jpg
IMG_8.jpg
IMG_9.jpg
IMG_2578.JPG

Just dropping off a few head shots and to report they are at day(??) 78 or 80. Just straight water for the next 2 weeks and chop-chop!!

Hope All is Green in Your Worlds, and you get to grow what you need. Wish I had more time to shoot the shit this go but it is what it is. Still got a little grow in and happy with that

Peace ........ :peacetwo: :surf:

64x.png
wqer.png
xzs.png
yjhr.png
zzzz.png

Just dropping off a few head shots and to report they are at day(??) 78 or 80. Just straight water for the next 2 weeks and chop-chop!!

Hope All is Green in Your Worlds, and you get to grow what you need. Wish I had more time to shoot the shit this go but it is what it is. Still got a little grow in and happy with that

Peace ........ :peacetwo: :surf:

64x.png
wqer.png
xzs.png
yjhr.png
zzzz.png
Looking good. :thumb:
I personally feed until I'm ready to chop.
I find it's better for terpine and thc production.
Starving her doesn't benefit her IMO.:Namaste::Namaste:
Great work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looking good. :thumb:
I personally feed until I'm ready to chop.
I find it's better for terpine and thc production.
Starving her doesn't benefit her IMO.:Namaste::Namaste:
Great work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
yhea and I have been watching them close. I have been giving them daily waterings of 3/4 to a full gallon ... depending on humidity here. So, for the last 30 days I have been giving every gallon of water used. Fox Farm bloom nuits to 550 to 700 PPM in 5-gallon pots. They say feed every 14 days (??) with PPM at 1800 to 2200.

I am sure there is still enough go-go hanging out in the medium to fill their last 14 to 20 days. I do have a friend that does his full photos that way. Feeding till the last 2 weeks heavy but then just waters them with a PH of 8.5 on purpose. He has 10-gallon grow bags and to flush he said is stupid with 6 to 8 plants.

If they tell you don't let your PH get over 7.5 for a reason. So doing it on purpose restricts the roots membranes' abilities to allow absorption. So only the water they require gets pulled in. Hell, if I soaked the empty fiber pot when it finished in 5 gallons of water for a day. I bet the PPH of the water would be over 2800 to 3000 PPM with all the residue mineral salts in the fibers.

...Peace :peacetwo:

:surf:

yhea and I have been watching them close. I have been giving them daily waterings of 3/4 to a full gallon ... depending on humidity here. So, for the last 30 days I have been giving every gallon of water used. Fox Farm bloom nuits to 550 to 700 PPM in 5-gallon pots. They say feed every 14 days (??) with PPM at 1800 to 2200.

I am sure there is still enough go-go hanging out in the medium to fill their last 14 to 20 days. I do have a friend that does his full photos that way. Feeding till the last 2 weeks heavy but then just waters them with a PH of 8.5 on purpose. He has 10-gallon grow bags and to flush he said is stupid with 6 to 8 plants.

If they tell you don't let your PH get over 7.5 for a reason. So doing it on purpose restricts the roots membranes' abilities to allow absorption. So only the water they require gets pulled in. Hell, if I soaked the empty fiber pot when it finished in 5 gallons of water for a day. I bet the PPH of the water would be over 2800 to 3000 PPM with all the residue mineral salts in the fibers.

...Peace :peacetwo:

:surf:

Yes the left over crap sits there.
Your girls end up eating leftovers and residue when they need nutrients the most.
I find it beneficial to keep feeding. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Monday I am off, and it is about day 95 - 98 for them and the ax is sharpened. They are done and the trichs are nice and milky and no clear on any of them. Very happy and got the veg nuits down with this grow. If you go to long with veg nuits they get more of a fox tailing to the buds. These are nice and hard and won't be spongy when dry. Every grow has something new or a twist and this one was no different.

Happy Growing All and Keep'em Green in your world!!

Peace ..... :peacetwo: ... :surf:

... :420:
IMG_2645.JPG
Untitled.png
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-2.png
Untitled-3.png
Untitled-4.png
Untitled-5.png
IMG_2642.JPG
IMG_2643.JPG
IMG_2644.JPG