AutoWhite Widow Feminised Seeds - Cupboard Grow - Organic Mix

Whats the problem? Let me go back a bit and see whats wrong.

Whew ok. So from what I gathered you burnt the hell out of your leaves. I think that is from the epsom salt you have been using to much probably. You still have about 4 weeks left in flower. Did the flush help any? I think you are far enough long that it wont kill your plants but id be surprised if your yield isnt lower. No matter what its important to remember anything thats been affected wont recover. Other then that you have nice flowers there.

one spraying isn't going to hurt your plants, but don't spray them regularly. It promotes mold and it's silly. when I grew plants outside I used to water the soil and then the foliage to "cool them down". needless to say they caught blight (mold) and I will never wet anything except my plant's roots again.

Whew ok. So from what I gathered you burnt the hell out of your leaves. I think that is from the epsom salt you have been using to much probably. You still have about 4 weeks left in flower. Did the flush help any? I think you are far enough long that it wont kill your plants but id be surprised if your yield isnt lower. No matter what its important to remember anything thats been affected wont recover. Other then that you have nice flowers there.

Hey Joe, yea the leaves are badly burnt but its not from the epsom salts, i never used them so it can only be the nutrients i was giving them maybe just a little to much lol. I cant really tell if the flush has done anything, i flushed last friday and the leaves have got worse but whether or not thats expected previous to the flush or not.... Would you advice me to maybe remove the affected leaves and keep an eye on the ladies from there?

one spraying isn't going to hurt your plants, but don't spray them regularly. It promotes mold and it's silly. when I grew plants outside I used to water the soil and then the foliage to "cool them down". needless to say they caught blight (mold) and I will never wet anything except my plant's roots again.

Hey Bro, yea after giving them there "shower" (excuse the pun) i kinda thought should i have done that lol.... I left them in the bath for a short time and give them a real good shake to get the excess water off before putting them back under the light... But yea, its was only the once and it wasnt a great deal of water put on them.

Really!!!!??? Dammit i hope not lol, not at this stage (please god nooooooo) :adore: need to search what to look out for
well, Without trial and error we do not have perfection and with out perfection we do not have trial and error. I know this seems to run my life......lol :surf:

If the leaf is more then half gone remove it.

yeah i wasn't pulling dead stuff off either and mold loves that. this season I got 3 cherry tomato plants 3 beefsteak tomato plants, gonna get like 1 jalapeno sprout and maybe strawberries for outdoor graden. will put down basil, dill, cilantro mid season cause they grow into flowers quickly. i got some photos of last years garden, they're prob gonna get deleted, but oh well. tomatoes never bloomed because blight was murdering. them despite me trying to save them LOL. they kept revegging though which was cool they were weird but i kept em alive, got some nasty ass tomatoes, and burned them when done cause they said not to add that fungi in compost or even in soil by house if ur a grower

plants get wet outside so u didnt hurt them lol i just personally hate spraying plants because mold caught me not once but twice another time i had plants sweating by lights with no fan -_-

trial and error is the way and it's awesome when u have buddies around that help each other :)

instagram won't let me save photos even logged on my account via pc. that's the only place I have the pics. sorry :/

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom