AutoWhite Widow Feminised Seeds - Cupboard Grow - Organic Mix

I did not totally loos my whole crop but my airy popcorn want to be nugs were smaller than my jewelers loop. I tried to log all the mistakes that I did in my first grow to help other people. There are lots of people in this community that are happy to help. I know that I am a refugee myself. 420 is the best place to learn!!!! :) And I have done my fair share of opening my mouth and inserting my foot. ...LOL..

As I always say the only way to learn is by making mistakes my friend, for me its the only way. This is the best community by far, theres a few wanna be spin off's of this site but the members here I think are the most experienced and helpful. I ill head over to catch up on your first journal soon, just got the "Cannabis Grow Bible" on my iPad so i'm sort of getting through that at the moment. There's another few i'd like to drop by aswell. Need to take a week off work, and get upto scratch :thumb:

I looked and the micro has the calcium and magnesium in it! just ease up on that a tad?

Ok thanks mate, I read on another forum that someone uses all three in there feed together.... Surely that's not right? For flowering i'd just use micro and bloom correct?

Ur plants are fine Geordie.the leaves will look like that coming 2wards the end.the most important thing is ur buds.and they will grow just fine.rem buddy,these are autos.they don't like a lot of food.so no matter wot ull always get a bit of burn on leaves.ur doing grt.plants are coming along real nice:goodjob:

Cheers Snakey, I didn't know auto's took less food than "normal" plants tbh pal, so yea that will explain the burns. I give them two feeds in the same week one low dosage and the second a little stronger. I've also just chucked my 250w CFL in there just to give the lower buds some more light :peace:

Looking great geordie 29days old and buds like that they sure don't seem too have been stunted by potnoodle pots there just turning into Bombay bad boys as with the non transplantin guff I'm starting to think twice I am finding that the whole plant straight into final pots may actually not be best I'm not going to fill your thread with details but I'm going to give a run down with pics shortly of my theory if you would like to post your babies up there as well :bong: keep it green :bong:

LMFAO, Yea there definitely turning out to be little Bombay bad boys hahahaha. I'm kind of on the fence with the idea of using the small pots for auto's there does seem to be a mixed debate. However mine haven't really suffered much but, they don't have a great deal of height.

I do think I caused some stress to the big gal when transplanting as I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and some of the soil sort of crumbled in my hands and may have damaged some roots which has maybe caused the lack of nugs, shes just got small "popcorn buds" and her two smaller sisters have got nice big buds all over. So had I transplanted the big sister without a hitch I think she would have been the golden gal. Transplanting can be done, a lot of guys have done it just make sure there is no harm done at all when doing so. It will be interesting to see what you come up with scotty, and if your going to use pot noodle pots use chicken & mushroom and curry. The Bombay badboy has hindered my big baby lol, put plenty soya sauce in and you'll get buds like mine

Day 41... I think lol

2014-04-23_22_59_53.jpg
2014-04-23_22_59_37.jpg
2014-04-23_22_59_13.jpg
2014-04-23_22_59_09.jpg
2014-04-23_22_59_03.jpg
2014-04-23_22_58_27.jpg
2014-04-23_22_57_36.jpg
2014-04-23_22_57_16.jpg
2014-04-23_22_57_00.jpg
2014-04-23_22_56_24.jpg
2014-04-23_22_55_48.jpg
2014-04-23_22_55_00.jpg

you have an hid lamp and a 125 watt cfl? I'm jealous. they should be so stacked come harvest.

couldn't tell you about the nutrients. I use an all in one feed.

I accidentally chopped a few roots when I removed the bottom of the bottle but a bit of mycos in the second container and the plant didn't mind at all my restricted auto is outdoing any of my other autos in size her leaves are massive whereas my large 16l pot the plant is a fb and scrawny but for ease I'm gonna use 11l square pots start to finish still lol I was going to suggest a two part harvest when the time comes but with your sidelighting in a week there won't be a piece of popcorn insight your plants will be amazing come harvest :bong:

Can you tell if the microhyzal made any difference?

well I trimmed a good few roots and the plant drooped but within a few hours she was throwing out more leaves there was no stunting at all without the mycos she would of felt sorry for herself for a day or two the myco also seem too help establishment no end the seeds started with them in the soil develop around a week quicker but I won't no for sure until I can check the rootball and roots ats the end but it certainly does help transplant issues as the beneficial bacteria feed there roots helping them get strong and spread out in there new containers..hope this helps sj :bong:

Well keep me posted for sure. Ive been very interested in microhizal for a few months now. Some is in my soil but I want to know the benefits and how fast acting they are. As in would it even matter to add them to soil if Im vegging a month and flowering for 2 additional. If the microhizal take longer then that to activate then there is no purpose. Let me know when you know for sure. I will go find the video on it for you to watch.

Smokerjoe,this is 4 u,I honestly have seen these plants grow super good,without special ingredients,and without special care.these plants will and do grow in the ground without all these special ingredients etc.its a plant.wots in the soil is enough 4 these plants,at least 4 beginners.adding nuts,in lots of cases,only burns the plants.food is wot keeps a plant alive,it also can kill a plant.no1 has magic ingredients,if a cannabis plant survived all these years,millions,without us,then I'm sure its not gona change 4 us.a child can only grow,by its age,a 3 year old can't be made 2 look like a 7 year old.FACT.but science tells us it can.an so we expect so much from are plants,in so little time:rollit:

You didn't watch the video did ya snakey? Mycohizal isn't a nutrient its a fungi so living organism and according to the video it is indeed this fungus which enabled plants to take the step out of the water and onto the baron lands I am with you completely on so many people overdoing grows and killing plants with high winds high temps and hot soils but as you say it's what's in the soil that maters and that's kinda the whole point on myco's

Sj I had a watch and did a bit of further research and from what I gather mycos are activated as soon as there entered into an environment but you can make your own really easily just worm castings with oats mixed In in a airtight container moistened and left in a warm dark space and myco webs will appear but from what I'm seeing there well worth using I'm mixing up some in my next watering for all plants a lot more makes sense now i never thought of researchin mycos just always used to repair damaged roots and for that i no these babies work many peppers have only survived heavy handy transplant and i always wondered y these plants ended up my best i put it down to guilt and caring for them more afterwards lol as for nite uptake only thing i got so far is the shortrider with myco has 0 nite issues all leaves are lush and green look at my thread tleven three fingered leaves I've always lost and nope there size of my hand near this time :)

Whoops just realized sorry were taking up your thread geordie :bong:

Can you tell if the microhyzal made any difference?

That stuff really works well. When braindamage3 uploads his photos he has one that the roots were cut off about one week ago. When he flipped it over I took a shot of the new root growth. The plant that he is doing his journal on I had cut over 3" off the bottom.

Hey all,

Sorry for the AWOL, had a small problem with the landlord wanting to pay a visit.... Been sorting the attic out for when they come round, been a really busy weekend..

Day 46

IMAG007127.jpg
IMAG006928.jpg
IMAG006726.jpg
IMAG006620.jpg
IMAG006321.jpg
IMAG006215.jpg
IMAG006016.jpg
IMAG007226.jpg
IMAG007025.jpg
IMAG006825.jpg
IMAG006521.jpg
IMAG006421.jpg
IMAG006116.jpg
IMAG005920.jpg

The fiery looking one just keeps getting worse and the small sister is following her, The big gal actually looks like shes pulling round. A few bad fan leaves on her but tips and recovering and color is looking better, the total reverse of her two little sisters. Friday i flushed for the second time with round about 10 liters of water, didn't need to Ph as the water reads 6.5 without up & down. Just give them a little rain from above using the shower to give the leaves a small amount of water leaves were very dry and brittle.

Going to read back now, and catch up with your posts.

looking good. I think that's calcium burn. you did the right thing by flushing them, now let them do their thing.

Ur girls are def looking grt Geordie.about 4 weeks an those 2 in top pics will be done:goodjob:

Cheers pal, Yea theres about 4 weeks until there said harvest day. Should be around day 75, so not long now just hope i can get more fatter buds ;)

you have an hid lamp and a 125 watt cfl? I'm jealous. they should be so stacked come harvest.

couldn't tell you about the nutrients. I use an all in one feed.

Nice job!!! They look very nice and I like the lights on the sides :)

Lmfao, yea got a 400w HID and a 250 watt CFL.... Need a new bulb for the CFL theres a crack in two of the elements so only half the light works lol. Hopefully it will hold out another 30 or so days :Namaste:

I accidentally chopped a few roots when I removed the bottom of the bottle but a bit of mycos in the second container and the plant didn't mind at all my restricted auto is outdoing any of my other autos in size her leaves are massive whereas my large 16l pot the plant is a fb and scrawny but for ease I'm gonna use 11l square pots start to finish still lol I was going to suggest a two part harvest when the time comes but with your sidelighting in a week there won't be a piece of popcorn insight your plants will be amazing come harvest :bong:

Yea its easily done i suppose, it was my first transplant so i was really worried she wouldn't make it a little extra mothering helped a little i suppose she was flat for a few days but soon picked up. She's taller than the other two and starting to fill out a little more aswell so i'm very pleased there's wasn't alot of damage done. The sidelight looks as if shes doing the the business at the moment, lower buds getting a little thicker. I only have her on when i'm in the house due to it being cracked on the back part of the bulb so only half is working. Going to look into your Myco theory and how to do it, might try this next grow :thumb:

Whoops just realized sorry were taking up your thread geordie :bong:

Don't be silly bro, its all good learning mate.... Most times i only have a few minutes to search here before work, bed etc so the info being in my thread helps me massively... And i'm sure it will benefit others to buddy :goodjob::thanks:

looking good. I think that's calcium burn. you did the right thing by flushing them, now let them do their thing.

Thanks mate, yea i think it is aswell. Flushed the ladies friday, the have got worse since then but i suppose things get worse before they get better (i hope anyway) Also just give them a little water via the shower just to moisten the leaves and hopefully put some life back into them.

Now, i have watered twice well flushed... I'm abit cautions of the next feed, i was thinking of just adding some Epsom Salts to some water as opposed to mixing up nutrients as maybe the whole mixing nutes is beyond my capability lol, nutes etc may be for the little bit more advanced growers. Would Epsom salts be ok?

no, epsom salts are magnesium which are burning your plants. I would use just the bloom.

Back
Top Bottom