FROSTYNUGZZ

Hello 420 mag!!
Dayum it feels good to be back on the scene after a brief hiatus. Many new upgrades and better area to conduct my experiments ;). Im putting the last finishing touches on my area and will be posting pictures shortly...pardon if they are crooked i cant remember which way to hold my phone to take them...so without further adieu....lets get this party started....

First off....down with that crappy old tent. Sooo many light leaks it wasnt funny. I built a complete room out of white melamine. 4x4x6.2 feet. I now have a vented hood with a 6" fan running 600w MH in the first couple of weeks of flower...I flipped them 2 days ago. Still rocking my 4" can fan and carbon filter for exhaust. I have a 6" port at the bottom for intake and i have black siliconed all the edges and corners and used weather stripping for the door. Looks so clean now im super happy...I also added a few shelves as a germnation/cutting area that works beautifully with my 5 24w T5 HO fluorescents....option is there to break them up into a 3 and 2 bulb system..youll see ;)

Ill be back later with pics and an update in a few hours or so....time to throw down the gloves and get busy.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom