Bud4meanu - 2 Grows Going Now - Here Is The First

bud4meanu

Unknown Indica bag seed. but really strong stuff.
In Veg 24-0 /18-6 (seedlings)cut them down to 18 due to yellowing from heat seemed to work but they are stretching need lights!.

Started the oldest one outside on accident (twisting one up in the garden), Moved indoor due to nosey ppl. moving to greenhouse in next couple of days. It is done but I want to wait for the newness of my new project to go away to keep out the nosey people.
Soil in a 3 gal pot. miracle grow veg mix plus slow release veg pellets also MG. I know this stuff is not the best on the market....but im poor right now :p
Currently in the bathtub gets about 14 hours of direct sunlight plus I use a cheap led light which I stick right up to the dark side about an inch away.

Temp = 80 f' ish I use reg halogen 75 watt bulbs with reflector away from the girl just to add heat and a bit of low end light 2700K ish. I know these bulbs will burn leaves very quickly. fried 2 seedlings :(

RH of Room/cab? Also unknown but i do run hot water into a bucket and point 2 halogens at it when it stops feeling jungle like in there.

PH of media or res? I have not bought a meter yet. Did vinegar test. It bubbled some but didnt really fizz per say. I have a Hydro store very close maybe they will test it for me when I buy my good light from them.

Pests... Spider mites Treated with Neem Oil today. Also deer flies were landing on leaves puking on them and leaving black spots. Fixed by gently blowing with a fan.

How often are you watering? hehe I am cheatng a bit I have a window ac unit that I tilted into the house a bit on purpose. so the front is lower than the back This is a unit I will replace next summer. This will most likely kill the compressor after a while. Anyways I let it run all day warm or cool out. I then take a bed sheet and basically feed the cool air right back into the front intake. This causes the radiator to freeze up due to condensation build up. you can hear the fan scraping ice lol. Then put it on fan and let it drip drip drip pour into a bucket. 3 gal bucket full of free distilled water every day :) it does probably have some contaminates from the filter/ dirt on fins inside but still tons better than the Pesticides chlorine and sodium that's in most Colorado well water and city water :p .

no juice yet but i will pick up some when I go get my good grow light on Friday. 72.00 Us for a 400 watt HID not bad and don't have to wait for shipping.

I have chicken manure but I need to research how to use it.

I am going to boil some Pea Gravel to use for drainage. Then get some Perlite to mix into soil and use as ground cover.

As for the greenhouse. I have an 8X12 above ground box I built out of scrap wood. I screwed on 6 poles and draped a huge 6 mil plastic sheet over it. Going to tent the top and run pvc to catch condensation and rain water. hang the new light on Friday, Then I found 2 awesome 4 foot tall re-bar planter stands I am going to weld them together with more re-bar to make a table to hold my seeds and clones. going to use 1 24000 LM 5500K cfl for this $72. on the bulb website. 2 Heat lamps to melt snow in a couple months. and heat the soil.
2 cheap box fans for vents.

I am going to see how long I can keep stuff alive into winter.

# of Plants: 1 in veg about 12 inch tall, 7 seedlings. Starting Clones of another plant that a friend gave me.
Yield : hoping for a couple ounces first grow :)
Pics coming soon. Lost my usb cable.

Kev :biglaugh:

I received a 36 " plant in veg still from a friend whom was growing in a grow room. He hasn't watered it in a very long time. Tons of dead and yellow leaves. It was also root bound. I decided to flush the pot for a few hours just to be safe. Then transplanted it to a bigger pot. Ive been pruning the dead leaves for a couple hours I think Im getting most of them. I added some MG pellets watered the new soil a bit.
Since I noticed mites on my other plant I sprayed the under sides on it just to be safe. Now im going dark for 10 Hours and see if she bounces back. She seems to follow my little LED light. So maybe salvageable? What do you all think? Anything else I can do? To relieve the girls stress? If I can get this one into flower I could get alot of buds out of her

--Update--:sorry:
So sorry I have no pics yet I should have waited to start this till Friday but I promise I have pics to show. It will be good though because my biggest plant was started out side then moved in. I have no lights to speak of but I am picking up a 400 Watt grow light, veg and flower food and maybe a cheap fluorescent (with good led bulbs) for veg on Friday I hope. Looking at about 200.00 US.

I am basically moving whom I will call girl #1 from window to window as well as my rooting experiment but i have alot of time on my hands for a couple weeks.

I moved my seedlings into the greenhouse 3 days ago so 06 sep I will call this veg day 1 since they were just stretching inside the house. I also have strawberries, pansies and 1 pinto bean plant that is a week into flower. I hung sterilized 1 gal milk jugs with the bottom cut out upside down from the ceiling with water in them. It is hitting 75-80 f outside so its well over 100 from noon to 4 pm or so and very humid inside. (Temp/Hu meter added to list). The seedlings are loving it and completely stopped stretching and the leaves are fattening out and new nodes are close together :) I also need to ph my soil because I think cats got into it before i got the plastic up. I got out all of the offending material and flushed with a sprinkler and returned over the dirt. I will snap some pics when everything is in the ground.
:angel:
The plant that my friend gave me is doing awesome. She ( i hope) :angel: is greening up nicely sitting in the tub with my one tiny led lamp that i move every hour. again alot of time on my hands.
New growth slowly happening again but I need a light on it soon or im afraid it will flower too early.
So it is about 3ft tall and has tons of untrained nodes. I started training today using fishing line. I know fishing line isn't the best but it is huge test 30lb and very cheap / thick so i don't think it will bite into branches.
It is kinda funny listening to my wife talk to her while shes on the pot :circle-of-love:
I know this is all useless without pics but I promise they will come soon..... :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom