First Grow Purple Kush Hydro Drip Fed 2017

I have learnt that less is more when growing. It is way better to give not enough nutes than too much. You can always add more but, if you over feed it is really hard work to put it right.

If it ain't broke why fix it right

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My last seedling i started is growing rapidly much faster than the two stunted plants. Is this okay will they eventually catch up? When would be a good time to transplant them into there final destinations? They are still in the humidity dome.

20170210_100129_1_.jpg
20170208_231439_1_.jpg

Could use some help with my first grow, have some serious claws here... Maybe over water/ humidity, have the water running for 15 minutes three times a day, maybe under watering? so confused could use good help.

20170224_153334_1_.jpg
20170224_153345_1_.jpg

not getting much help or support here guess ill go buy a book maybe be able to get this grow going....

Your ph is definitely off you need a ph meter you can get one off eBay or local hydro shop but csnnabis need 5.5 to 6.3 tops ph water anything below to acidic and anything to high is just not gonna be absorbed to plant, one thing I learned since I started in 1998 that if your gonna do it do it right, ph meter , Tds meter, ph up and down, nutes added on second set of real leaves and only at a lite dose, I don't use FFOF nutes so not to fimilar with them I use GH products and. Never ever have a problem this plant is 4.5 weeks old and the sprout is only a couple days old both are ph daily and didn't start feeding til they were on second or third set of leaves not counting original sprout leaves
420-magazine-mobile2109817274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1403264265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1326174144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile654995696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile798522375.jpg
only thing added to sprout was rapid start to get them into a growth spurt then I'll add 1/4 nutes and listen to my ladies, the best nute you'll ever give your plants is patience brother it's a marathon not a sprint race so just calm down and let nature do her thing, I hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And Also make sure your temps and humidity is in check during veg 75-80 degrees and 50-70 rh I have a hygrometer in all three tents, I am preparing for spring to moving some out doors and let grow all summer and have a huge yield of course I'll clone them before they go outdoors and run it thru my indoor set up, but just remember don't cut corners and patience is best for them, I wouldn't flush til she dries out, give her 24 hour intense light if you have it and have air circulation so she can dry out then flush with ph'd water and then just keep listening to them they will always tell you what they want I promise that, think of it like a baby you gotta crawl before you walk and walk before run so get ph in check then go from them but definitely to low ph I think

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Go to 420 link beginners . Just search on thread what Info your looking for . There is so much knowledge on this site by some incredible individuals who take their time to hell us me and you noobs. . Maybe put a post of what you know so far and what you plans are. If you have that I apologize.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

so dry time for 24 hours? i limited water times to a minimum and i still have this look to them , thought maybe i was under watering? Been watering for 15 minutes like every 12 hours... So think they are under watered? Or do they need beaming light and no water for 24 hours? If thats the case the leafs will lift up right? The help is much appreciated, im a outdoor vegetable gardener and i do well so its extremely frustrating to be doing this poor with indoor hydro...

20170304_102255_1_.jpg
20170304_102308_1_.jpg

pot appears to be clogged or not drying well cause bottom of pot was soaked with out like 12 hours of no watering... Think this is def my problem? over watering? That should mean that majority of those roots are soaked?
20170305_073320_1_.jpg
20170305_073341_1_.jpg
20170305_074033_1_.jpg
20170305_074155_1_.jpg

kind of forgot the pots could be removed or i would of checked them earlier..... The pots are now removed and i rinsed and dried out the buckets... Hopefully i dont end up with root rot...

just super cropped one of my plants and i did it to the main stem. It is healing but you can see right through the stem... is that a problem? I had it taped for around 4 days.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom