Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

Hey Indo Chronic the page won't let me reply to your message since i don't have 50 posts yet so i'm goin to reply here don't mean to interrupt your grow. My side cfl is 250 watts. My light in the reflector is a 400 watt Hps. The strain is BC Big Bud. Thanks for checking out my grow. Any more questions just ask. Have a good one.

No Prob:thumb: u can post abit here if u want to bump them up , iv one last Q for u aswell:D Sweet, of coure the Hps i was woundering it looked like she was under something elce but cfl. Hps bulbs do great for the buds i think. Iv a 250w RED and 125w BLUE Cfl soon to get a led for more of hps result and more watts. il have to have a better look at ur J. What size was she when u fliped to flower or how many weeks in veg can u remember ?:peace: Indo

I did a 37 day veg. She was around 12-14 inches tall when i officially started flower. I cut the time back 45 minutes every day from 18-6 till i got to 12-12. I noticed it helped with the stretch period a little. You can see the size of her from seedling till now if you go to the first page on my thread.

49 days veg Airpot 13'' and square pot 11''. There both Female im very happy to say :D the airpot is abit droppy and went abit pale due to over an over watering and i think looks abit skinny, but should bulk out in flower. These Airpot iv learned definitly need regular smaller watering rater then vice versa. If any other symthoms are noticed let me know :peace:
IMG_191619.JPG
IMG_191516.JPG
IMG_191716.JPG

Square pot
IMG_191919.JPG
IMG_191817.JPG

and a Quickone Auto
IMG_192018.JPG

I have never used the Plagron all mix,but took a look at there site and there doesn't seem to be a bunch of fert's in it, other then what they are calling a bio super mix.Not sure what is in the bio super mix but I would think they would have burnt up long ago if it was to hot.
Not sure how long they have been in there new pot's but site say's it will feed plant's for up to 6 week's.I don't think they have been in there new pot's for that long,so your mix should still be good.Site also say's no need to regulate ph and may require a flush after 6 week's..Idk,buddy.We'll just have to see how they do.If it is burn,it don't look to serious.

Yea i cant get foxfarm or the likes man, just this one and iv some Canna Terra to try also and theres biobizz. Plagron seem grand tho They were always in the same pot, i think it might be just to much water in one go. As u said if it was burn it would be worse and IMO the burn would of spread more the next day or soon after:D Because iv noticed when people over water babys they go very pale. The very bottom leaves are sucked of there nutes or dead, theve also gone half pale and lifeless now. i have nutes i think she could do with ...
IMG_021233.JPG
i cant use the bio thrive grow and bloow becuse they buffer my water Ph to 5.5 and iv no Ph UP:hmmmm: maby just a 1/4 strenth next water or less to see what happenes. What u think Jimbo:passitleft:

Right the pics.. iv come to a final conclusion that its not over watering but a nice bit of water when watering has obviously released nutes down lower in the soil ( thats just my guess) becuse iv noticed it is spreading a bit. Now the leaves i said that were lifeless have no- to little colour left and are still abit stiff and moist but droopy
IMG_192419.JPG

some lower leaf edges are curled down and in (The Claw) and the tips are pailed. Some are little droopy, but new growth doesnt seem to bad ( at leasts there is new growth anyway:) )
IMG_192518.JPG
IMG_192616.JPG
IMG_192718.JPG

From looking at the new pic's,I think it may be a nitro def.I would say since they have been in the same medium and pot's for 52 day's or just over 7 week's that the soil is depleted of it's nutrient's.New top growth is stealing food from older bottom leaves.I would give them a 1/4-1/2 strength feeding.Maybe even flush it with 1/4 strength nute's.It don't look too serious and think you'll be good if that's the problem.

i was thinking it could be nitro def aswell. every time i tryed to fix a plant with nutes it get worse thats why i dont like using them. but is the clawing leaves not nute burn? im just double checking becuse im gonna leave next watering till thurs and add 1/4 strenth G.O bio weed (all around helth boost) and some Dr hornbys grow. ones organic and ones not i think does that matter u think ?

I'll be straight forward,I don't deal with a lot of Nitro deficiency's and now you have me a bit worried.lol
All I can do is tell ya what I would do.Then take what you already know and what you have recently researched and then make a decision.
Dude,I would feel wicked bad if your plant's took a turn for the worst.
With that being said.I don't know much about Dr Hornby's ,(Iguana juice?)other then what I have just researched.I think it would do the job as it is 3-1-3....N.P.K.
You also want to think about long term.If you plan on using your GH Bio line later,then why not just start them on it as appose to switching nute line's in the middle of the grow.
I guess if it were me.I would follow the GH bio schedule and follow it,starting at a low dose.
You mentioned ph dropping when using the grow or bloom.What is the ph after mixing as the schedule suggest using the complete line?
You may need to get a bottle of down or up.What is ph straight from tap?I would also try to get the cal/mag+ in the line up.
I find that at one point or another most grower's run across a cal/mag problem and it's just good to have on hand.

+rep for the support since ur the only one here:high-five: Thats the best way foward at this ponit, ur right. well i thought without doing anything first, im gonna let her dry out till thursday let that interduce extra air to the soil. And u metioned runoff from the pots aswell... iv never noticed water comming out the bottom, i dont think i water enough for it todo so :laughtwo: its only the airpot plant the other one seems cool (touch wood). I will leave out the Dr.H nutes since there not og. and just use the G.H like u said and defo get me hands on the cal mag, thats the only important one im missing:) Its strange that it does this buffer thing i rang the shop got it from and they didnt know bout it either. My Water is 8.0PH and the Grow & Bloom buffer to 5.5 (sutiable for Hydo i supose). but like u said if i add the all together they will go higher or just get the ph up? And just another thing is the bio root puts the ph up @ .3 and the bio weed drops it by .3Ph.

Thank's for the rep's buddy.:thumb:
I would mix all your nute's as suggested at half the recommended dose and then check ph.Then you will know if you need ph up or ph down.Im guessing you will only need the ph down.My tap is also right around 8 from the tap.I believe most people follow what has been called the S.N.A.P method.
When mixing you add your
S.upplement's 1st
N.utrient's 2nd
A.dditive's 3rd
P.h last.
I on the other hand ph my water first and then add what is needed with out having any issue's.
Once you find out where your ph stand's after mixing,we'll know more better what you need,if anything.
Remember the Plagron site says no need to ph..but Idk.

Sounds good im gonna give that a try so and see how it goes with the s.n.a.p. method to, why not:) Will i mx both grow and bloom into the one aswell yea? Il post back later the PH results. i read that a while ago on the back of the bag i think and u reminded me a couple days ago . But i did have a ph problem at the start of my growth, so im gonna keep buffering it to the high 6 range just to be safe. When i check the plant with nute def later, IF its gotten worse im gonna feed her and also top her and put the topping in water to root :D

No,if you follow Gh feeding schedule it doesn't call for grow and bloom to be mixed at the same time during any point of the grow.
Since you are still in veg and were planning to flower,I would start with week 4 of there feeding chart.(1/2 dose)
If we are dealing with a nitro def. it should clear it up.If your not going to start flower,follow 1,2,3 or 4, there actually the same just different doses.Just start low.
If your plant has gotten worst,I do not recommend topping or starting in flower.We don't want to stress her more then she may already be.
I think she just need's a good taste of some nute's and she be back to good health in no time.

Back
Top Bottom