Back4More - Autos & Bag Seeds - CFL & LED

Jaysus ur a genius man haha:high-five: the nutes and ph worked out, i just needed to add a drop of ph down. i added all but cal/mag witch im even more excited about geting now for my ladies, expeshily if this nute watering goes well. Anyway i gave them the 3 nutes and decided to water the both with it since i had 1L of it and only gave them both little amounts ( untill the top of the soil started to puddle abit). as i said before tho iv never had run of for my waterings Ever as far as i know. iv seen people water liters and even out door (in hot regions tho) a good amount of hose water left running on them for a couple seconds:O before i started growing i always thought MJ was a very little water lover, once a week maby... i was wrong :laugh:

Flicks...
IMG_192817.JPG
IMG_193018.JPG

IMG_193216.JPG
And the group :)
IMG_193414.JPG

Leaf tips still clawing abit and also droopy. Both have pail tips on plants. new growth seems fine {12/03}

Nice..:high-five:.Im glad that went well and we have a good stable mix,by the sounds of it.:goodjob:
I'd say it won't take to long to find out if they like it or not.The damaged leave's will not likely recover but should not get any worst if were on the right path.
One thing I am a little concerned about is you are giving them enough water so the bottom medium is wet also.
I know your not watering till run off,which should be fine.Neither do I but I have been using the same pot's long enough were I know exactly how much it take's until I do get run off.

Easiest way I have found to water by hand is with a pump sprayer....
IMG_97751.JPG

Granted I have quite a few more plant's but it's make's a few thing's easier.Imo.
You can mix your nute's right n the sprayer so no need to mix and then dump in to another watering container.
The sprayer bottle is marked so you know exactly how much you are giving them.
The wand on it(slightly modified)give you the ability to water to exactly were you want to and those hard to reach area's.
I add an air stone right in the spray container when mixing.No need for shaking and hand mixing.
Idk,it just work's for me.You can even use a drip ring and pump through it.If you set it up right.
The way I figured out how much water my plant's need's before run off is simple.I just sat there and watered little by little until I saw it come out bottom and then check what I used by the mark's on the pump.How much you let your medium dry out will also be a factor on how much you will use.Once you know how much they will drink,you'll know exactly how much you need to mix and that will save on waste of nute's.
I also use fabric pot's so I can see the fabric get wet.
Again that's just what work's for me.:thumb:

I only recently got a new water can, because the last one broke. its a smaller verson of ur one and i think there good aswell with there misting and squirt setting and also when u pump it i always think its airing te water abit too :) i checked them today can really tell yet il check in the morning tho and i should know for sure with more pics to:)

Cheers man! Im use to getting the deficiency now iv had a couple with autos that i also couldnt fix, But im getting there with a bit of help:cheesygrinsmiley: the def to me up close in person since watering with nutes looks a litttle bit worse. so yesteday i had a sit down beside them for a chat :laughtwo: i figured the soils defo to dry in the air pot im gonna change watering times to a bit more water and every 2 days. Because i watered a nice bit to both yday at he steam and the water was just getting sucked up ( this was two days after the feed & the sil was still this dry). She is, i glad to say. iv been misting the autos top soil along with my bonsais for a more perfect Humid enviroment:). and il be getting them under my new led asap when iv the new room clean and dust free. :slide:

Sound's like the are drinking,which is a good thing.At that stage you want to make sure you are completely wetting the medium.
I was wondering were the led was hiding.What kind are you gonna be running?
420 doesn't allow link's to other growing forum's which may be why the link doesn't show up.I don't know if that's the case.Just a head's up.
To be honest,I really don't look else were for info.I like to speak to real life person.Everything and anything I need to know is right here at :420:

I hope so i checked this morning and they look like there pulling up abit, il know for sure after next watering. And yes i have been to let the roots strech around, just the last watering i wanted to get the water down as low as pos:) Its a 93x3 Reflector witch il be using a 250w red Cfl on the side in flower and a 125w blue Cfl and 2 t5 tubes on the side in veg. So about 480-550W in all for 2 -4 plants..What u think, that an alright amount? Shit my bad. thats true the info is in here some where and the people with it. its just a matter of finding it for me haha

Yea,water them big girl's nice and good.Get the soil good and wet.I would water them till I see a bit of run off.The baby auto I would gradually work your way up to full watering's.No need to fill that big ole pot for her yet.
That's awesome.I also use a Topled reflector.I use the 144x3 in veg.There good light's and most all member's running them are very happy.
I think you have plenty of light for 2-4 plant's depending on how big you let them get.
It will also depend's on the size of area your growing and what kind of footprint you need to cover the plant's.
You also may want to consider (when constructing your flower area)that the led may need to be hung at a different height then the cfl.

after a watering lowerer leaves still damaged. but shes picking up. just a nice bit of water for the both of them from now and hopfully things will be grand in flower :) yea i just wasent sure about light since i see people use 3 maby 4 pannals sometimes:O i just want mine to have a little extra light then they need for more bud production :D Anyway there about 60 days old :) and the autos about 2-3weeks not 100%. The Sick Girl.. (quite skinny at the bottom, not so much foilage, im thinking about topping to bulk the bottom and keep her smaller)
IMG_199518.JPG
IMG_199618.JPG
IMG_199719.JPG

IMG_199817.JPG
IMG_200116.JPG

Glad to hear she's picking up.:thumb:
The damaged leaves will not get better.She is surly big enough to top and you could most likely clone the top if you take a big enough cut.
I have cut plant's in half and they grew fine.Im not saying chop her up.Im just saying..
Your right topping should help the lower's branch out a bit.you could also apply some Lst'ing.

Me to man:) I was hoping it will do some good by topping and defo about the clone aswell :high-five:im gona leave the bit im cutting til about 4 inches long should be good. haha u cruel man :laughtwo: i wont be taking half of anyway. but its nice to know its doable, if i need a hand full of clones. Also close from lower branches root eayser since the have more genes and the clone will grow just to be like her mother, so i hope theres no natural defs. if i clone my sick plant :)

I was thing that to it must of been under watering and lack of nutes as u said. That defo true iv heard and read about that.
Il see how the cutting roots if i do top her. Do u just put ur clones in water to root ? or any gels add? iv a poweder to stop rot and help root hormones, i thinks thats just if ur planting straight into soil. I prefaire to root something then plant it, although some plants i dont think root for eg. i have a lemon geranium that i toped and tryed to root for a bout a week and a bit but no sign so i put her into soil and shes taking off, So theres defo roots now.

yea i wouldnt mind a rooting machine with a couple of slots, i noticed they come with about 10 or more spaces. something like this single dwc
index4.jpg

im sure u could root a couple in that aired water and place one in the dwc and put the other in soil or whatever:) Im gonna top her today and go with the water in a cup couse im use to that method for now. And then make a 3 part coco, perlite and the soil mix im using into a small pot for the clone see how things go from there.
Happy Hi-Day Man :tokin:

Yea,that bucket would work.I think that's the way chronic does his clone's.(Bubble Bucket.There are ton's of way's to make them also.:thumb:Here'sa link to his journal if you want to check it out.ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow
I have not tried the plain water and cup method,but have seen member's get root's going that route.
If that's what you know work's for you then that's what I would go with.
I would try and use an air-line or air stone in the cup/container also.If you have one handy.
But like I said,I never cloned in a cup of water...Not cannabis anyway.

Back
Top Bottom