Bagseed LED Closet Grow

Re: Sunday Update! Starting weeks 3 and 4!

Ok they got their first shot of FF Grow Big (half strength). The smaller one seems to be gaining on the larger one in size. Both continue to do well. They are staying healthy and green. Odor is really noticable now. The growLEDhydro lite is working its magic for sure. Ph at last watering: 6.1
Here's the new video. You can see for yourself what the lite is doing. There are no other lites at all. Every week it seems to double in size but remains short and squatty. Hope its some high caliber smoke. Seeds came from some of what we call 'popcorn or corn' for short. Thanks for looking and Happy Fathers Day! My dad passed last March so its my first Fathers Day without him.....very sad.

YouTube - growLEDhydro Bagseed Closet Grow *VIDEO 3* *Weeks 3 and 4

Mike's GLH LED's rock. My new plants are loving the lights. I would concur with the rest. Remove the glass. There is a noticeable difference with brightness. :grinjoint:

Yes I am going to do that in the near feature. I agree Mike's lites really seem to be perfect for growing. My plants continue to grow huge and are now getting a little taller as well. Tall and bushy. And remeber I am using just one 120w Spectra LED for 2 plants! Thanks for the comments.

After reading Irishboy's DIY post (pg.39) on removing the glass I have decided NOT to do this. I just cant see breaking the glass on such a nice and rather expensive (but worth every penny) LED lite. With my luck I would end up breaking some bulbs as well and that would not be good. Granted it may help with the brightness but even Irishboy said its not maybe that much brighter but rather gives you a wider footprint. Besides my plants are doing so well...if it aint broke...just sayin'.

After reading Irishboy's DIY post (pg.39) on removing the glass I have decided NOT to do this. I just cant see breaking the glass on such a nice and rather expensive (but worth every penny) LED lite. With my luck I would end up breaking some bulbs as well and that would not be good. Granted it may help with the brightness but even Irishboy said its not maybe that much brighter but rather gives you a wider footprint. Besides my plants are doing so well...if it aint broke...just sayin'.

I concur with the "if it aint broke" statement :cheer:

SG

I'm subscribed also and couldn't agree with you more. If it ain't broke... I also wonder just how much better running this light without the glass would be than when running it with the glass. I look it it this way, you have a car that'll go 200 miles an hour. Do you really need it to go 205 mph? I would suggest the manufacturer offer these units with and without the glass so the consumer could choose which they want. It's already been proven that these lights perform well out of the box. .V.

Thanks V for the comment. I would agree the manufacture could offer such a deal. Anyway here is the update for this week. I am 4 days into flowering. Enjoy and Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. Really great support here. I need to do so more research on gender ID since they are now into flowering if only for 6 days. The older one seems to be getting taller and lankier? Anyway as soon I see signs one way or the other i'll let ya know.

Thanks guys. Really great support here. I need to do so more research on gender ID since they are now into flowering if only for 6 days. The older one seems to be getting taller and lankier? Anyway as soon I see signs one way or the other i'll let ya know.

Taller and lankier generally means male but not always. Hope you have girls, keeping fingers crossed fer ya. Once you see the difference firsthand, you will NEVER forget! Oh and one other thing, just cause you're growing out bagseed, dont think it can't be killer smoke. All of it was someone's bagseed at some time... before it was named and stabilized. So far, I have done nothing but bagseed for 5 years and this current stuff I got could be put up against some of the best named weed out there. .V.

Howzit mortimer

I see that your plants are doing well and here's to two girls!!!! :morenutes:

Oh yeah, I just got my 180w last week and these lights rock!!!

Here is the update for this week, video included, as always. Thanks for the comments. Vipers, your comment was especially encouraging about bagseed. I worry y'know. Hate to go thru all this and have just ok stuff. I am confirming some female pistils on the taller lankier one. Tried to capture that on video but may be hard to see. Nothing yet on the smaller one. Still I worry bout them being hermies. Anyway we'll wait and see.

YouTube - Video update: GLH Bagseed Grow-10 days into Flowering

Thanks ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom