BearBunny's First Closet Grow - AF WhiteWidow - March 2018

Day - 19

I saw what I thought was leaf curling at 15" after a day, so I put it to 20" and will see how they like that... they seemed to be doing good at about 24 but ill see how this works, iv seen soo many ranges and trains of thought, its somewhere in the 15-25 range but it varies on wattage and the plant's current needs, I think its finding that sweet spot for your setup/strains

Both
full

full

Leia
full

Rey
full

Today they got and drink of full strength nutrients (recommended dose) I have had been giving them some every other feeding, but only about 1/4th so far.

Na I dont wanna stress them at all, being auto they can stunt out easy im told. However, I will be bending them back semi soon with low-stress-training, pipe cleaners and such (maybe in another week?) id like them to stretch a bit taller first

Also Id like to point out that for the last week I have started them on a ramp up light cycle.... now do to overwhelming advice leaning to using BOTH veg+bloom buttons once they are past the seedling stage, just FEED EM LIGHT...
But due to my marine/aquarium knowledge and the way I helped set up high-end coral tanks...

I am giving them about 2hrs (give or take) when the light comes on of just VEG and then both VEG+FLOWER on for the day, till about 2-ish hours before the lights go off, sorta a ramp up and back down sorta thing.

(I wish I had one of those moving rails for cameras) the "rising/setting/moving sun" I believe would help some at least.

Day - 20

Well they seem to like it here @20" so far. Nothing much else to report today, just gave them some plain water today. I am hoping to see a bit more upward growth SOON here as they are very bushy but only 4-5inches tall so far

Leia
full

Rey
full

Both
full

ok ill try not to helicopter-parent them and worry about how tall they are yet and just let them grow for now.

Day - 21

Daym the days are rollin fast now and I can really see they get bigger day by day now. I worry about everything I do, but they seem to be growing well and fast so... I should relax a bit lol but the reality is I do get alot of zen from talking to them as I care for them multi times a day.

(Today was a nutrient day) All genhydro - MaxiGrow 10-5-14 + Flora blend 0.5-1-1 + root enhancer 1-0.5-1

Leia
full

Rey
full

Both
(There really is alot of growth going on under the main leaves)
full

Day - 22
Ok today is the first day of the 3rd week and their size looks about right, Iv made the call and started LST just 1 tie down each for now.

full

Leia (I was worried and gonna make a post about the light green blotches but then realised its just the light green darkening like this odd plant has been doing the whole time)
full

Rey (she was harder to bend, prob cuz i got her closest to the fan, i think im gonna swap em tomorrow as well)
full

Day - 23

After only 1 day of LST, ... WELL JUST LOOK AT EM!!! did a bit more Tucking and LST today, and something iv affectionately started calling "WeedYoga" were I just carefully stretch and bend bigger leaves out of the way so the lil new tops can get on top, sorta a "super low stress training". BUT DAAYM!!! they are loving it and the light at 20' seems to be the sweetspot for now.

What im doing, lately iv been going "Normal water one day and Nutrients the next day (today was the biggest watering yet. about 1/3 Gal each, but they drank it up with no waste) 1/2 on the top and the other bottom feed and sucked it all up. I may NOT water tomorrow depending on how they feel.

full

Leia
full

Rey
full

Day - 24

The canna-octopus reachers her arms out and ....... yah iv been paying too much sea of thieves then id like to admit.
But again ima bit shocked at the mutation level of growth that's happening they seem to be loving my YOGA/LST routine.
No water today as they are still feeling good, as I honestly assumed.

full

Leia
full

Rey
full

Day - 25

Ok today as I sat down to do some plant yoga and adjust tie-downs I can smell them... that was a nice surprise, a nice waft
Today I feed just plain water, not as much as the day before yesterday tho. (no water yesterday and they were heavy)

I need to get rid of that 3rd plant SOON a buddy said he would grow it for us, as it is not auto and this is an auto closet and shes fast becoming a 3rd wheel. as well as we have 3 babys that are headed to a random park in the next few days :p

full

Leia
full

Rey
full

Day - 26

Today we took the 4 babys to a local park and hid them like eastereggs #overgrowcanada
full

And here is our 3rd (unknown strain) aka the 3rd wheel, really doing well, not sure when but she it going to a new home as soon as I can...
full

And here is all 3 after a bit of closet cleaning today. as well as the herbs are doing well, not bad.... I dropped one early and lost much of the seeds it seems
full

Leia - Really growing many nice tops, spreading well....
full

Rey - Everythings well, shes a bit harder to spread as im sorta doing a (medium stress training) lol
full

see yah tom folks.

Back
Top Bottom