Bennie tea recipe?

Richard Hard

i have bushdoctors microbrew, kangaroot. fox farm big bloom (guano and worm castings) and molasses. i know this is what i need to make the bennie tea but was curious if anyone has made a sufficent and succesful bennie teas with these product? if so how much of each did you use and what conditions did you brew them in?

Here's a great place to check out what other's are using...

Let's see your tea

also, check out the organic section with the search feature, look up compost tea and you should find what your looking for.

For my tea I just use a dual output airpump, 2 sandstones, and a 5 gallon bucket. I take a old nylon stocking, fill it up with some of my soil (I mixed extra when I potted) and bubble some R/O water and the "teabag" for 24-48 hours.

For my soil recepie, you can check my journal links below... quite a bit to list.. :)

I also switch out additives depending on the cycle, but usually add:

humic acid
carbos/sugars either molasses or advanced nutrients carboload
Cal/Mag general organics

Things that I sometimes add:
cold pressed seaweed
organic b (advanced nutrients)
Earthjuice grow, bloom and catalyst
hygrozyme
General organics bioroot

Really it all depends what the "goal" of my tea is, if its just adding to the soil microbiology then its pretty basic, If I want to add macronutrients then I add the earthjuice... as long as you get a good a good foam/froth on top and the smell of the tea is earthy and sweet, then your good to go. If it smells foul or rotton, dump it and restart... :)

Back
Top Bottom