Best Indica Strain?

Mazar-i-Sharif x Skunk #1 that's a good one :) I'm a huge fan of PCK but it needs to be grown just right. It can be tough to do consistently. At least in my spread way too thin world lol.

I'm fond of the Pitbull Strain. 7-10 weeks depending on size of plant and how you like it. Sweet God is a fast one.. really fast. Reminds me a lot of the Pitbull.

Permafrost is another favorite. It's a sativa dom, but you'd never know it lol. Feels just like a good indica. Especially if you can get it to around 20% amber. I would advise a ton of PAR for it though. It's the only way to get consistently dense buds. It's an amazing oil producer too.

Dang I want some now lol :roorrip:

Shit. I could go on and on lol. Gotta get back to work for now. :Namaste:

I'm satisfied with my own indica straind which are all either OG or Chemdawg '91 based, but cause I don't like the mental heaviness that purer indicas produce they are perfect for me. Hmm I tried but if I don't have at least a lil' bit of sativa in the cut the bud's not gonna make it for me. Has anyone tried Master Kush or Original Hash Plant? :passitleft:

I'm satisfied with my own indica straind which are all either OG or Chemdawg '91 based, but cause I don't like the mental heaviness that purer indicas produce they are perfect for me. Hmm I tried but if I don't have at least a lil' bit of sativa in the cut the bud's not gonna make it for me. Has anyone tried Master Kush or Original Hash Plant? :passitleft:

Original Hash Plant is an awesome all around strain IME. Really good yields. 1/4lb per plant minimum. I bred it with an Acapulco Gold. Ended up with a real nice product I called Golden Dreams. I found some seeds and and tried to germinate them recently but got nothing :( There's still more so I'll try again, but I think she's gone. Damn I miss that one.

I don't think I have ever grown the Master Kush but I have tried some from the dispensary. 4 crystal balls (out of 5) lol

:passitleft:

Looks like I'll be doing a run of the Mazar very soon :surf: Just tracked a package and it's almost here. This one goes under the name of Double Berry from Feminised Seeds Co. but it's the same mix. We'll see if there's any differences due to the breeders. My last Mazar was from Seedsman I think. Dang tasty. The DB seems to get equally good reports and even a few have said as advertised.. "the best tasting weed in the world" :rofl: I gave someone reps today for saying "I have to know". We cultivators sure are cursed :rofl:

hello my friend
im a long time lover of cannabis and only seek for it for medical purposes also
so yes indica is my craze also
I've been getting some shit indicas recently
i also read other talking bout sm strains..
i came here looking for sm strains i don't know..
but i found out that most these guys here don't know what they are talking bout and are probably so high from rookie shit

my advice is don't listen to this horse shit.. wtf is grandaddy purple, mazar and afghani? man i smoked all these strains and are shit…
if u want afghani its best mixed with some kush.. the grandaddy is heavy for sleep but not so nice taste and mazar is for hash..
now few kush i have there names for u.. u will love for ur medicinal purpose.. and all u rookies read and learn..
Rockstar and OG kush are very similar and truely the bomb..
master and purple kush also very similar and a bomb.. and forget SKYWALKER Kush
now lets move to more hybrid indica like the train wreck.. truly amazing
now last one secret in this department.. its the quantum kush.. full terpenoids.. full THC.. full cannabinols.. u won't be disappointed

now let me tell u my favorite indica.. AK47xNorthern Lights#5
makes me sleepy and relaxed and at the same time so cerebral

so now if u have one indica strain in mind can help me out.. give me a hola
but so far i read only 1 guy said OG kush and mk-ultra. nothing else seemed good
if u wanna try commercial things that r also good.. check barneys farm LSD, Pineapple chunk, ayahuasca purple, bad azz kush and peyote cookies
also DNA genetic reserva privada is wicked with skywalker kush, kosher kush, and holy grail kush

sativa hybrids.. try Alaskan thunderfuck, liberty haze and tangerine dream
also have medicinal values for sure cuz it made me calm down...

Wow, this is all so overwhelming. I'm just going to find a nice Indica to knock my ass out

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have been looking for a good Indica option myself for a while as I need it for chronic pain control (have Degenerative Disc Disease of the spine). There are so many seed companies that I find I can get overwhelmed trying to find what I am looking for. I have had good success with Crop King Seeds. I got a seed called Early Miss which is a cross between Big Bud x White Widow x Ruderalis (it is auto-flowering). That one is 60% Indica and 30% Sativa. The THC% is pretty high at 21% (I wanted to try the auto-flowering strain to see how it goes...) They also have an option called Purple Kush which is 75% Indica, and has a VERY high THC% at 26%. That's the next one I will try...

I like Crop King as they are a smaller company and spend a lot of time helping customers. (they don't have hundreds of options but rather a smaller collection) If you need help they do have a live chat option to get your questions answered...They shipped quickly and all is good...That's my 2 cents...

Granddaddy Purple is indeed amazing....wish I could find it again.

I posted a thread earlier today in a different sub-topic, but I came across some seeds for Gaijin Ganja, a 100% Indica strain from Japan that (at least from what they say) is 34% THC...The place is bcseeds.com I will give it a try for my next grow...

I posted a thread earlier today in a different sub-topic, but I came across some seeds for Gaijin Ganja, a 100% Indica strain from Japan that (at least from what they say) is 34% THC...The place is bcseeds.com I will give it a try for my next grow...
It's definitely not 34% the only two strains ever tested above 30% are emperor cookie dough (31.1%) at the 2015 Denver cup and chemdog (32%) also at the 2015 Denver cup.

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

It's definitely not 34% the only two strains ever tested above 30% are emperor cookie dough (31.1%) at the 2015 Denver cup and chemdog (32%) also at the 2015 Denver cup.

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

Are there any companies offering seeds from ChemDawg??? Back in 2015 I had a friend from Ft Collins sending me an ounce of it every month! It was good to be sure!! FedEx intercepted a package and that was the end of that. Do you know of any seed company selling seeds from it???

Are there any companies offering seeds from ChemDawg??? Back in 2015 I had a friend from Ft Collins sending me an ounce of it every month! It was good to be sure!! FedEx intercepted a package and that was the end of that. Do you know of any seed company selling seeds from it???

Humboldt Seed Organization has it, reg and fem ;)

well, I have had the same cut of "bc godbud" for 9 years now. and, nothing I have grown, is ever as potent. Its a bit harsh. But,my patients love it so. It seems it works well for nausea. Pain. or excess ambition...

I have four seeds of that left, in fem version. good smoke. the one I popped, seemed to stretch too much, and had to be supported. perhaps, if I try anther seed, it will be different.,

well, I have had the same cut of "bc godbud" for 9 years now. and, nothing I have grown, is ever as potent. Its a bit harsh. But,my patients love it so. It seems it works well for nausea. Pain. or excess ambition...

How high is the THC in this strain??? Also, about how tall is the plant??? I am working with limited space and need to watch the height...Indica's are typically shorter than Sativa's and I Love the hard hitting body high of Indica buds...

Back
Top Bottom