Best Indica Strain?

Purple Kush is the # strain in NB, Canada. Heavy powerful high that makes any seasoned smoker want an after noon nap.

Purple Kush is the # strain in NB, Canada. Heavy powerful high that makes any seasoned smoker want an after noon nap.

I have heard that Purple Kush is pretty good...

I sent an email to Dutch Passion about this and asked THEM what they think about it. I was told that Night Queen is the one they would recommend. Dutch Passion doesn't ship to the US, but they have wholesalers who DO. Night Queen looks pretty good (at least on paper)...I might order some seeds just to have them in my collection. I am growing Early Miss from Crop Kings Seeds right now and wanted to grow a Sativa dominant strain next...

hi mate,
what is this strain called?
ive been growing an afghanXskunk#1 for a few years and still swear to this day nothing makes me float and smile more just a superb
blend of absolutely fucking mind bent and zero gravity floating feeling when i shut my eyes lol.
i would like to have a look at your indica breed specifics :)
Where do you get the afghanXskunk1 seeds?

My favorite non-purp Indica has been Nebula. Kinda light on the taste (honey lemon) but the high makes me think there's a third leg on the indica vs sativa spectrum.

I have some experience with Nirvana strains, having used their seeds for some time. Out of all of them, I found Papaya to be a bit of a pain in the ass - phenotypes all over the place (some sort some tall) which is only an issue due to our limited grow space - Papaya was constantly our "problem child". But - my partner swears by it for his migraines. If you have no issues with plant height, not an issue for you.

It does tend to produce bananas and self seed so look for that. Nirvana strains I do like and can say are pretty tolerant of new growers: Master Kush (great indica but more earthy flavor), Blackberry, Lemon OG (auto/fem) and Kaya Gold. Kaya Gold is very stable, I swear each plant looks like a clone despite being grown from seed. Sadly, they don't seem to be carrying it any more or at least the last time I looked. Another plant is their Aurora Indica, but I grew those from unfeminized and have yet to get a female. The males looked very vigorous though.

Sugae Black Rose from Delicious Seeds is now on top of my night time strain list, the purple pheno is especially good for sleeping ;)

I keep hearing about this one in terms of sedating effect - must have read dozens of posts that say the same as yours. Now I really have to try this one - I am always on the lookout for the most narcotic-like nighttime buzz I can get!

I keep hearing about this one in terms of sedating effect - must have read dozens of posts that say the same as yours. Now I really have to try this one - I am always on the lookout for the most narcotic-like nighttime buzz I can get!

Sugar Black Rose is Critical Mass x Black Domina, so it's a good mix of many heavy Indica strains and it's available as regular, feminized, feminized fast version and feminized autoflower :)
Black Domina might be a very good choice too, Sensi Seeds released a feminized version this year and I'm gonna try it at some point for sure.

Grand Daddy Purp might be a better night time smoke and it's awesomely frutylicious ;) but the seeds are more expensive andf it's a little bit more difficult to grow.

Grand Daddy Purp might be a better night time smoke and it's awesomely frutylicious ;) but the seeds are more expensive andf it's a little bit more difficult to grow.

I love me some GDP! Never have grown that one though. I have Barney's Farm LSD in my seedbank, which I have never smoked but the description made it sound appealing. For nighttime meds, I probably have the most experience with Master Kush from Nirvana.

The longer I do this, the more confident I get - the more willing I am to shell out $$ for the right genetics. Thanks for the tip!

I have Grown Master Kush, which is a great yielder and is potent and tasty. Aurora is a good choice too, though smaller plant. I grew Papaya as well, starting with Nirvana seeds also. People talk crap about Nirvana, but every fem seed has popped and been healthy plants. Blueberry is a great choice as well.

Love to post some pics, but how? Can't see how to upload. Using Chrome or Edge, no upload link...

I have Grown Master Kush, which is a great yielder and is potent and tasty. Aurora is a good choice too, though smaller plant. I grew Papaya as well, starting with Nirvana seeds also. People talk crap about Nirvana, but every fem seed has popped and been healthy plants. Blueberry is a great choice as well.

I have never come across anyone that has actually grown Nirvana and was disappointed. Seems like they are one of the more consistent breeders out there. Blueberry is one of my favorites for an evening time smoke but its not as powerful as some other Indicas (from a sedative perspective) but its got a great overall high and I stay functional.

I did Master K with my first indoor grow under 950w 2 Viparspectra 450's in a 5 gallon/Fox Farms soil and I got about 3 oz of really dense, tasty bud. Beautiful flowers. Nice, long lasting high. Good sleep med, but as the Nirvana description says, pretty mental as well...

I am growing 4 GDPs and 2 Skywalker OGs now in a 4x4x8 under LED. Three identical GDP phenos, and one that looks wild, less dense, taller. I chose to put it in a 7 gal fabric pot, thinking that this 'weird" pheno might be the bomb...taking a gamble. End of first week of flower, and all are doing well, but this one GDP is so different...would love to upload pics, if this site could tell me how with Chrome or Edge...

Yeah I have some Master Kush beans that Ms Stank is going to grow out (along with some Hindu Kush). I will be trying some Purple Kush myself in a month or two.

I am growing 4 GDPs and 2 Skywalker OGs now in a 4x4x8 under LED. Three identical GDP phenos, and one that looks wild, less dense, taller. I chose to put it in a 7 gal fabric pot, thinking that this 'weird" pheno might be the bomb...taking a gamble. End of first week of flower, and all are doing well, but this one GDP is so different...would love to upload pics, if this site could tell me how with Chrome or Edge...

Are you on a phone or on your computer? I know a lot of people on here that use the App are using something called 420 to do it. I use my laptop....and only upload pics on the computer (I take pics with my Nikon so I need to use the computer).

Back
Top Bottom