Best Indica Strain?

I grew a skunky pheno of Aurora Indica for a few years. Low profile, high yield, easy to grow, great bag appeal and a very comfortable narcotic-like, couch-lock buzz. Comfy like an old pair of underwear. Very skunky. Flowered in 50 Days or less.

I don't know who has the MOB seeds. I was given three females about a foot high and ran with it. I will ask my buddy were he got them. I know he doesn't do clones, so he got the seeds from a company somewhere. I also have some chemdog growing. Please forgive my lack of knowledge.

Northern Lights was the single most productive and potent plant that my garden has found, those were Seedsman seeds. I have some NL x GDP seeds waiting to germ, really looking forward to that one!
NL-5-20-2013%20007_zpswbr5zbov.jpg

Saw this message and was feeling all huffy about it until I read the FAQs, 'splaining why it is better to upload to the site, mainly prevents broken links, so yep, I'll start doing it better. Thanks.

Saw the Critcal Kush grow h00k, nice plants, can you comment on the effect from the smoke? I have a Critical Jack halfway thru flower now, a freebie seed, and am expecting a pretty speedy sativa effect from it, but really have not tried either strain myself, so just guessing.

R-14er_day_57_flower_6.jpg

no more nitrogen! lol. look nice. best indica? "best" to whom? all just opinion. so, ill give mine. god bud. and aurora indica. both are couch lock super expando, stinky-twinkys.

Every time I smoke/vap Mazar......BAM......it's the next day! Magic.

hello safeman thanks for the compliments. yes this is very easy to grow, yield good for me but sure it can do better under better conditions than i had at time of growing this one (cfl`s). vigorous and clones well. i am thinking now why did i ever grow it out lol.
Very strong smoke, smell complex and really pungent lovely taste.

white widow is usually my favorite strain this one is in my top 5 easy and i know where to get more seeds when i stop mucking about and experimenting lol.

regards

My go-to for insomnia is Dark Star from TH Seeds (Mazar - i Sharif x Purple Kush.) It has a serious body stone and is also supposed to be good for pain. Puts me right out.

This 100% indica flowers in ~ 10 weeks and yields well. It is a little slow in veg compared to some other strains but the quality is worth it.

20150925_120408.jpg

20150914_085531.jpg

20150914_085452.jpg

20150913_100830.jpg

20150913_100222.jpg

I find it much more narcotic in effect than Mazar, and way more down than Paki Chitral which is actually quite up for an all indica.

10 weeks of flowering is quite long for a pure indica, isn't it?

It is Conrad. DarkStar is not the fastest indica out there but if you want strong narcotic meds there are few better. Oil returns are outstanding, too.

Paki Chitral flowers much faster and is delicious smoke and flowers in 7-8 but the potency isn't there and the effect, at least for me, is much more up than the DarkStar.

Mazar takes about 9 and is Mazar-i-Sharif x Skunk #1 I believe. A friend has run a Mazar mother and runs it regularly. Doesn't put me out like the DS.

I've also grown Mama Mia which is Mazar -i-Sharif x Early Skunk. It is very fast and supposed to be an excellent guerrilla grow strain.

Back
Top Bottom