Best Indica Strain?

Hmmm I've given them, haven't I? But ok, this strain is called Aurora Ultra, and was created in 2002 in SoCal by pollinating original OG Kush clone with MK Ultra male which gave my buddy a strain called Ultra OG that later was crossed to Aurora Indica for the purpling traits, and then backcrossed few times to original mother for stability.

Hey mate,
Saw you where considering moneymaker. I grew it for my first grow. I had wanted something that would knock the shit out of my old hippie mates. This didn't do that. It's probably a 6 or 7 out of 10 for potency. (mind you I don't smoke only edibles). I would say it was a real good choice for my first grow though. I made every mistake you can. Literally. I vegged for three months (due to moving twice) and pulled 10 Oz. I could see that someone who knows what they are doing could get a hectic yield from this. Hope it helps.

I'm 3 weeks into bud with Mazar and Gorilla Glue outdoors for oil (among others). Anyone grow these? I'm using clones, are there fem seeds for either?

I'm 3 weeks into bud with Mazar and Gorilla Glue outdoors for oil (among others). Anyone grow these? I'm using clones, are there fem seeds for either?

I know Mazar is available as feminized from Dutch Passion.

I've been looking at Hash Bomb and Medi Bomb #1 from Bomb Seeds and 8 Ball Kush from Barney's Farm lately, but I have never tried any of them and don't know if they deliver the powerful knock-out stone I'm looking for - Too many of the indica dominant strains I buy do not have this, probably because it's commercial and not ripe enough or simply because they mix up the names....

I have one GDP outside in the pacific northwest, Steff, about one month from harvest. It's the shortest of 25 plants at 7 feet.

IMHO...can't go wrong with Barney's!...I also prefer indica's...Pineapple chunk is a keeper...nice fat buds and cola's upto 12 inches(for me)...Critical Kush is a nice medium height plant and is showing very well...Cookies Kush is quite similar with a respectable yield...Barneys LSD has been a much shorter plant(if height is a concern)...but again...a respectable producer given her size(one of three has a main cola over a foot!)...I'll be harvesting them within a week...anyway's...just my 2 cents...Cheerz...h00k...

Some of the best I've smoked, in no particular order:

- White Rhino
- Northern Vision
- Vanilla Kush

The absolute best though, is EXODUS KUSH!! You have to try it, if you haven't already. The best body stone I've ever experienced.

Best Indica this old hippie has EVER seen is simply called "9". got a qtr oz from an old buddy, had 8 people there and NO ONE took over 2 tokes, they were either asleep(passed-out) on the couch or stumbling around the house wondering where they were AAA+++.wish Icould fond a mother clone or a seed ....something!

Hi good people of 420:green_heart:

What's your choice for best indica/mostly indica strain taking effect, taste, yield, medical benefits, time to grow, resistance to disease and pest in to consideration?

I'm looking for a good yielding, tasty strain that will take kindly to being abused by a beginner grower, but most importantly a hard hitting body stone and preferably good for insomnia and pain relief.

Only strains available as feminized will qualify for now.

At the moment I'm stuck on Papaya from Nirvana (I believe it's their version of Mango Kush which I haven't been able to find as feminized seeds)
One of our best sponsors have your strain ! Nirvana Papaya Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I have one GDP outside in the pacific northwest, Steff, about one month from harvest. It's the shortest of 25 plants at 7 feet.

Let me know when you ready to harvest old man, I will lend a hand. Don't want you having anymore heart attacks.

Have it - is it worth the it - seem to be a short plant best suited for Scrog, ect not LST (best) - your thoughts on Black Rose, Also there is a Black Indica (Amsterdam Seed) looks good but have heard unplesant things about Amsterdam seeds

Have it - is it worth the it - seem to be a short plant best suited for Scrog, ect not LST (best) - your thoughts on Black Rose, Also there is a Black Indica (Amsterdam Seed) looks good but have heard unplesant things about Amsterdam seeds

That Black Indica looks interesting with the ''Pure Kush/Afghan'' genetics.

has anyone tried dark angel

Welcome to 420 Greyhawk:welcome:

Dark Angel is a 50/50 hybrid, we're looking for 80%+ indica and preferably high CBD content and a couch-lock effect that'll knock out the heaviest of smokers.

Currently growing iced widow from female seeds, has anyone tried it? its meant to be a heavy indica...

Back
Top Bottom