First Time Grower

steff

The progress of my plant we have outside under 7 hours of direct sunlight. She was chewed on by my cat but I doubt that's why she's so short
20150530_084654.jpg

View image in gallery

Hey Steff, congrats on the first grow, she's looking pretty good. Is this all one plant? Any idea on the strain/growing medium etc? You will want to give a lot of details so the pros around here, of which there are many, can give you assistance if you need it.

It looks good though, I'm guessing about a month old.

If you are using an iPhone you'll want to take pictures holding the phone in landscape mode with the volume buttons down to get the pictures oriented correctly.

This is a great community with a lot of friendly helpful people, if you get your journal set up right you'll be very successful.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I will utilize them!!!

This is just one plant, and she is 6 weeks old. I think starting her in MG may have stunted her growth? Oh, and my cat chomped on a few leaves right before I transplanted. Grrrr...

I honestly can't remember what the strain is because I was given the seed from my "guy" 2 years ago but he generally grows Grand-Daddy Purp so we are assuming that's what she is.

The soil I mixed in is some perlite, worm casting, coco coir, peat moss, pumice, lime, and yucca.. As well as I also water her with worm casting tea. I would love to know what else I should feed her.

Seems I am having to water her 2 times on days abover 80 degrees, and approx once every 24 hours on days below 75.

She is on my balcony facing west and next to some tomato, cucumber and snap pea plants. Also, she gets direct light from about 11:30am to 8:00pm. Summer is just starting here and we are expecting a very hot weekend so I am hoping for some nice growth :)

Sorry I forgot to rotate the phone to take the pics. I have noticed some good growth from the heat and humidity here in the pacific northwest! I am still only watering with worm casting tea, however will be looking into an alternative to help productivity if I decide to force flowering, dependending on how cheap I can get a sensory tent
9wks.jpg
9_wks.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you for reminding me to get on this! Summer term started, and I lost track of time. Yes, it is still alive! I am going to go take some pictures here in a minutes. It has been about 11-12 weeks since I put it in the dirt. I think only getting 6-7 hours of direct light has caused it to stay on the smaller side. I haven't watered it with anything except worm casting tea, still.
I am starting to think it is the Grand Daddy Purp we were suspecting, the stem is starting to show purple, but then again that could be anything.

Back
Top Bottom