First Time Grower

MyCollage_1.png
20150804_094428.jpg

Today I realized we have entered the 14/10 hour daylight cycle, in the pacific northwest. Towards the end of August we will be at the final stages of the 13/11 and finally to the 12/12 early-mid September.

One thing I noticed this morning is the plant seems to have grown a lot last night. It is now taller than my railing outside, I can't find my measuring tape but it is up to my first rib and I am 5'9". Another thing I noticed is at the base of the nodes something is emerging. They're not everywhere, but on a lot of the plants nodes.

I am getting happily anxious to see if it's a she :cheer:

Keep up with what your doing. It's growing like gangbusters and looks healthy. The worm castings and tea seem to be keeping it going. If you want to tweak it a little some products to consider are steamed bone meal for a boost of P for flowering. Blood meal, or any similar quick supply of N would green you up if the tea stops being enough. I would avoid the guano's and similar manures simply because they need to compost (cook) before the are ready available, and composting heats the soil, and thus could cook your roots. If you want to get into the world of biologicals you could get a small sampler packet of a mycorrhizal fungi product. If you don't know what that is, you now have some homework :)

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom