First Time Grower

I am sick of nosy people! A neighbor questioned what I was growing with a look on their face like they already know, and I said a tomatillo plant and some tomatoes, then I get a knock at my door a few hours later from the management of my duplex asking what we're growing on our deck and that it needed to be removed.:rollingeyes: Granted those plants are hiding my plant, and very well you can't see it from the outside at all. I am going to try to fight it however the chances of me having to bring her inside are becoming high. ;) I am in such a bind, I don't want her to die but I have absolutely no knowledge of indoor growing. If I have to make an inexpensive grow room in my closet, what lights would work best on a tight budget. :lot-o-toke:
Thanks for any help!!:love:

cfl lights aren't much. some led are reasonable.

get a light timer and move it indoors. it isn't to bad if you have some space.

How much is cheap?
Cheapest would be a single high powered CFL. Will work ok but not much yield.
Is a couple hundred bucks ok? like a Mars 2 400 for $189 plus shipping? Much better yield.

Either way it is likely to get smelly indoors too, is that a problem? You can contain it in a cabinet or something but then add fans and filters to cost

I agree. Research CFL lights on here find out what people are using and recommend. LED's grow lights IMHO are still in their infancy stage and many companies have quality issues. Couple that with little or no customer support (or business ethics) and you have become a cheated customer. Start with CFL's and get a fan and some sort of thermometer and hygrometer.

Sorry about your troubles.

Just buy Mars 2 it's proven here by countless people. Then you avoid potentially shady places...

check my rhino grow. my marsII is growing me a 10 inch main cola. i switched from cfl to marsII and am very happy with price and quality.

I thought I would see more growth by now, but just more of those things popping up with a tiny white hair in each one.
20150809_094550.jpg
20150809_094747.jpg
20150809_094724.jpg
20150807_083249.jpg

Hi steph!

How high (on the plant) are those node pics? Can you get a picture of the stem and nodes at 2 or 3 nodes from the top?

It looks good. I just haven't seen any conclusive pics yet to say it's a she!

Hey those are the around the third and fourth node. I will go get some of the second and third right now.

New growth at the first node, seeing only one single tiny hair sprouting as well. All these things (growths with tiny pistol looking hair) are relatively same in size and appearance now. I can't get enough time to really inspect because I have such nosey neighbors. Two pics I'm uploading are of a few minutes ago, they're the same pic but one is zoomed more.
20150811_095043.jpg
Screenshot_2015-08-11-09-54-11.png

Back
Top Bottom