Best stoner eye drops!

not sure just try them. I got mine at wal mart.. they have three kinds...

green which is the lowest power lol
blue which is pretty intense
silver which is just nuts

when you put these in your eyes you can tell the shit is working.. and you wont have to worry about your eyes being red for hours

I have never tried either rhoto or rock, but the ones i use is visine "work". Its a yellow package, and for 8 hours of eye irritation and redness relief, and since its made so its used at work, it gets the job done. I put some of em in my eyes and they clear right up. Hell, if i put some in before a puff, they stay white for 7 hours, and in those 7 hours, constant smoking (we put them to the test a while ago.)

Love the RHOTO Green. haven't had the chance to try the blue one, but bro you can't go wrong with RHOTO. It may be a little expensive, but I promise it's hella good.

If you dont use eye drops at all your eyes will get used to it and no longer get red..... at least thats what my buddies and I use to say in Vegas all the time.

well i DIDNT know they rhoto drops burned... i remember seeing this thread when i first joined the forums... so a while down the road was at walmart going for eyedrops. saw the rhoto blues, looked at them, looked at visene, pondered a bit. i ended up setteling on the rhoto. got in the truck, put my foot on the clutch turned the key and stuck it in revers. pulled the rhoto out of the bag and proceeded to carelessly blast it into my eyes. ended up blinding myself for a few minutes. i still flinch every time i use them, its kinda like if i was trying to give myself a shot or something. but for some reason i like it.

Yeah man Rhoto's are great, and you will get used to the temporary burning sensation, rc51, I will never go back to using anything other than Rhoto's (nothing else works!)

and 420soldier, that's not really true..some people may not get the same red eye as others, but it definitely doesn't just stop happening haha

Using any of those things except artificial tears regularly is bad for your eyes. And the less you use them, the less you will need them I have found...but I know sometimes you have to for work/school/ or some other situation!

I use Refresh Plus eyedrops, available at drug stores. They are artificial tears, and come in a box of individual one time use applicators. Very soothing!

My friend in Georgia swears by Visine, I'll have him try out rhoto though. My eyes get seriously red, like I'm possessed or something. It's terrifying to try and get past my parents when I'm high, one good look in the eyes and I'm toast.

visine works just right for me, i instill a few drops blink and after like 3 min im good to go

visine works just right for me, i instill a few drops blink and after like 3 min im good to go

gotta say i like visene too, after 3min im still blind from the rhoto, and also i notice with the rhoto that for a few minutes right after the drops my eyes turn even more red

My eyes don't really get red anymore since I stopped using drops, but if I'm super ripped they have pink vessels show up. If I need to use drops though, I usually run out to my car and I love it when it's a baking hot day and my car is hot because my drops are warm and I barely feel them hit.

I just finished my bottle of Rhoto V Cool (green top) and I decided to try out the Rhoto V Ice (blue top) and they are very strong haha. a bit stronger than the green ones but still feel very good and get the red out

Back
Top Bottom