Best way to make clones

Ronpaaaul

Hey all I know it's been asked before but I'd like some situationally specific advice. I'm currently working with 6 plants in early veg and a clone (journal in progress if interested in specifics). Up to this point I've been following the wonderful Mrs. Nebula haze's manifold Guide. I'm just shy of topping for the 3rd time for 8 colas, letting secondaries grow out to clone before I top again. So my question is has anyone ever used the manifold(mainling) to make a mother plant?

I'm one month from seed, in your experience what is a good time to start taking clones? Understand genetics and environment but I'd like some input.

Finally, what do you all think is the best way to set myself up with lots of clones from this point? Should I just attempt to bonsai and stop topping?

I appreciate any input, thanks a lot!

RP: there is no "best way" to grow and train your cannibus. There are so many factors, like headroom, climate, time of the year, age of the mother plant, strain... whether you use your right hand or left hand to cut the clone (just kidding)...

You could also use an air layering or a soil layering technique that gardeners use to propagate their flowering bushes. These leave the clone attached to the mother until they have rooted.

How many you grow depends on how many you can get away with, or have room for.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom