BF Critical Kush and WOS Northern Lights x Skunk Grow

ILovePot00

Hey everyone. Started my first grow a couple monthes ago. Got a good tax return, so I decided to pickup a new hobby. I'm greener than stalk and really trying to learn as much as I can. Until I started I never knew it could be this much fun watching grass grow. lol Anyway, I chose Barney's Farm Critical Kush and got a World of Seeds Northern Lights x Skunk seed free.

Strain: Barney's Farm Critical Kush
Type: Indica
Yield: 750g/m2
Flower time: 55-60 days
Genetics: Critical Mass x OG Kush

Strain: World of Seeds Northern Lights x Skunk
Type: Indica/Sativa
Flower Time: 55-65 days
Genetics: Northern Lights x Skunk

I'm growing both in a 4x4 grow tent with a 1000w HPS/MH and a 6" fan and filter. I'm also growing both now in 4 gal pots. Not realizing how big they could get and trying to plan my harvest around visitors, I had to let them veg for 8 weeks. Just as I was about to change it to flower, I fried my ballast. I'm kinda remote so everything is flown in or a long drive to the city. I drove to the city to get a new ballast at the only grow shop. The grow shop owner helped me out a lot. Then I started reading these threads and am learning tons. I'd just like to say thanks to those whose already helped and if you see me doing something that you think I can do better I am always open to suggestions. Also if you have ever grown either of these 2 strains tips and pics would be awesome.

I will post pics as soon as I can. Busy guy.

Thanks for the info KingJohn. I got photos of both on my iphone 4 but don't come out very good. I also have my tent in a tight area. So full plant pics aren't possible right now. I'm going to get a good camera and post some pics soon. I wish I had started this journal 12 weeks ago.

Here are some pics of my critical kush at 4 weeks. Like I said the pics arent the best.
13715.JPG
12923.JPG
12823.JPG

Stretch? Sorry man. I'm a noob. Don't know what you mean. This is my first grow. I don't know much yet but I learn quick. Explain stretch and i'll try to answer the best of my knowledge. I'm here to learn.

Noob here too. First grow, Critical Kush, hydro. When you start running your lights 12 hours per day to make the girls flower or start producing buds, the plants typically hit a vertical growth spurt. Was wondering how tall yours have gotten and how tall were they when you started the 12 hour light pattern.

When i switched the light they were about 30". Now about 4' to the top of the nugget. I never wanted them to get that big but had to plan my harvest around a visit from in laws so had to veg longer than i wanted. I fim about a week before 12/12 to try to keep the height down.

Wow! I wonder how much taller they will get??? I can't let mine get anywhere near 4'. Great looking girls. Looking for some good things from this strain.

Me too. Everywhere I read about it praised it up. High yielder. High THC. I can kinda see it. The bottom runners shot to the top and theres big nugs on all of them. about 22 runners. Should keep me medicated for awhile.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom